My first song ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres one about Child Abuse:

Sometimes I feel like cryin-

But I'm dyin-

But because of that feelin-

I feel like bleedin-

But I know-

That i'm Dyin-

So far only!

You two are very talented! Keep up the good work! I myself write lyrics so give me a PM sometime and I'll help you out!

I bet you guys have wonderful singing voices too!

Keep posting because me and probably the other people love reading lyrics by other people.

This one is Called :LOVE ME!

OK HERES HOW IT GOES!

You love me

Thought you did

Maybe not

OHHHHHHHHHHH!

But now your with someone else

which isn't fair...............

I thought you were here for me

Nope,,,,,,I don't give

But I thought you loved me you seee!

As much as I have now!

This is it!

Come on and rock it!

I know ur gonna love it!

Hey Lets go!

I sing it!I love it!

Somebody's rock it!

Shake ur uhhhhh!

I'm talkin bout ur ohh

I'm talkin I'm talkin bout

U!

Look over and see oh

I'm talkin bout u!

Ohhh!

Lets shake ur uh!

Ohh!

Sing it I wanna rock it!Yo yo!

Cause i'm singin bout u!!!!

Oh!

Maybe i'll record a song with my band!

I'm not a fan of that kind of music [it's nothing personal, just it's not my type] but one thing I would like to add is that you type out the words correctly. I know, it's nit-picky but it looks so much nicer if you use correct grammer [easier to read and makes the songs look so much more mature ;] ].

Good luck on your music! ;]

Sorry, but they are just the same sentences over and over, without any meaning. Make one that comes from the heart, make one that is special to you, on a subject you understand fully. (unless it is gospel, no one understands god fully)

To who I like:

Me:I have loved u!

So long!

Tell me if u like me like me

[gutiar and drum solo]

Both:I never thought I'd say it

But I love u

Never thought!

Boy:I love u!

Never thought I would say it to u!

Time is runnen out!

For us to be together!

Both:I love u so much!

never!

Lets get toghter now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both:OHHHHH!I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!Oh!I never thought i'd say it but I love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ou!Ou!!![blow a kiss]

Sorry, but they are just the same sentences over and over, without any meaning. Make one that comes from the heart, make one that is special to you, on a subject you understand fully.
I agree with this.

I suggest you start out with a subject that isn't love.

I am saying this with total respect for you and sincerily, but being only ten, eleven, twelve, you really haven't experierenced total romantic love and heartbrake. You've probably had a crush and maybe he did 'break your heart' but being so young there is no possible way you know true, pure love- and what happens when that love leaves you.

The words just kinda seem a little, I don't know, empty? It's a good start but write lyrics that REALLY REALLY mean something that you are going through right now.

Don't try to be like all those popstars with all their songs about 'I love him' 'Now I hate him' sort of music- it doens't mean anything. Write something especialy special to you. ;]

yes, do something that you are very emotional about, so you feel like you did your very best ! =)

I think if you do something diffrent from the "pop stars", it will be truly specail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back