My First Tamagotchi Connection V2 Log eva!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4:26pm- July 11

Mavis:

JBean left me. I was actually up all night so I watched the ceremony and was there when Mavis awoke. An hour later, he turned into a Kinakomotchi(my favorite tama!) and now hes just bobbing around.

David:

Hes 6 years old now, and the matchmake will be coming soon for him as well T_T

NAME: Mavis/David

LBs: 10/30

TRAINING: 9/9

Hungry/happiness hearts: FULL...

GENERATION: 3nd/2nd

^-^ Thanx Britt.

12:47pm - July 12

I finally got a scanner, and I scanned my two tamagotchis!

https://host.picturewizard.com/2004-9/180235/Tamagotchi.bmp

The one on the right is David. The one on the Right is Mavis. He turned into YU-Fotchi earlier!

The matchmaker came for David too... But you cant see it because hes singing. I dont want David to go! T_T

(the matchmaker came at 10:30) 0.0'

At least i'll always have this picture of him.

NAME: Mavis/David

LBs: 10/30

TRAINING: 5/9

GENERATION: 3nd/2nd

Random event: My V1 turned into Oniontchi!

7:58pm - July 14

Sorry i havn't been updating.

Grape:

David left and I named the baby girl Grape. After my first V2 tama :eek: She turned into a Kuribotchi and then a Young Mametchi (current form). I love her and she has all of her training bars :D

Mavis:

Hes still a Yu-Fotchi. All of his training bars are full and he will be changing into a Adult tomarrow morning.

NAME: Mavis/Grape

LBs: 20/20

GENERATION: 3nd/3nd

11:28pm - July 15

Grape:

Greape is now 1 year old and will be turning two soon. I cant wait to see what adult she will turn into tomorrow/Sunday.

Mavis:

Mavis turned into a Mametchi earlier and he is so cute :eek: I really love The skates on him. I used the pecil and he wrote "Thank You" on it. (He speeled it correctly!) My sister used the pencil and her... unbright tama spelled it upside down!

LBs: 30/20

Random Event::.. My V1 turned into a Memetchi....again.

5:09pm - July 16

Mavis:

He came up to the screen earlier and he does something else than what he does on the V1! NOw he waves. and he has little circles on his cheecks.

11:21am - July 18

At 10:30am The matchmake came for Mavis. I said no. Because now, him and Grape are fully in love. All I have to do is wait untill she is old enough to mate. Which will probably be tomorrow.

LBs: 30/30

Last edited by a moderator:
2:54pm -July 19

at about 1:20pm today. Grape and Mavis Mated. The mating ceremony is quite different than the V2. It was too cool. Now I have two baby girls to take of in acouple of days. I cant wait to start they new 7 day adventure.

I love my Shells!!!

10:21am - July 21

Just a few minutes ago, I woke up. The new babies were all alone. I named the two Rock(whte with lifesavers) and Roll(Red with JellyBeans). I really love the two adorable little youngster. They are here with me now. Seeing as they are so needy.

oh! I think Roll just pooed!

NAME: Rock/Roll

LBs: 5/7

TRAINING: 0/0

GENERATION: 4th/4th

Thoughts::.. Wow... Im on my 4th gen already!

5:56pm - July 21

Sorry, im alittle late, but, both Rock and Roll turned into Children earlier. Rock turned into Kuribotchi. And Roll turned into (my favorite) Kinakomotchi.

11:27am - July 22

Rock and Roll turned into teens!!!!

Rock Turned into Young Mimitchi, and once again, Roll turned into my favorite. Itchigotchi!!!

I wuvs my tamas :furawatchi:

TRAINING: 5/5

2:00pm - July 23

I woke up very late today! I mean, 1:00pm late! Both rock and roll had their backs turned,, and all of their hearts empty. Rock was sick, and they both had 2 piles of poo... I feel so upset. I let my tamas down :C.

I hope I dont get Gozatchi as an adult. I hate that thing.

3:08pm - July 24

This post is all abut ROLL! My beloved Itchigotchi!

I went to th shop and bought a plant. We were feeling lucky, so we planted it right away. And we grew 800 Gotchi points :ph34r: Thats almost as good as a perfect win in slots. And I only paid 80 oints for it. We're so proud!

She will be changing tomorrow... Im sad... I wish you could stop the evolution process!

11:37pm - July 25

wahoo!

Rock and Roll turned into two cool new characters :puroperatchi: . They aren't tama you get when you take perfect care of them, but I dont care. I wuvs them.

Rock turned into Dorotchi(ghost) and Roll tuned into the Butterfly tama! Im so happy.

*does happy dance*

Random event::.. Roll comes close to the screen to say hi!

1:18pm - July 28

Oh wow... I never noticed how badly I was treating my Tamas. Not Hunger and Happiness wise, but weight wise. They both weighed about 99 lbs. :furawatchi:

So off we went to do some serious game play. Which im happy I did. Now, both of my tamas are perfect weight, and they look a whole lot happier and healthier. On top of that, The both have a BUNCH of Gotchi Points. (Rock has about 5000 and Roll has about 6000)

Im so happy now. :hitodetchi:

Thoughts: The matchmaker will be coming soon :mimitchi:

Random Event::.. I love the new smilies! :( :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

4:44pm - July 28

at 3:00pm. The matchmaker came for Rock and Roll. Now they both are happy parents of two baby girls. Another pair of daughters to raise ;)

11:30am - July 30

I woke up at about 11:00am and at 11:30 , I named my new tama babies. I named the White with Life Savers Elaja. And the Red with JBean Deej. Thay are on my lap now. I am so curious to figure out what that will turn into throughout their lifetime. :)

NAME: Deej/Elaja

TRAINING: 0/0

GENERATION: 5th/5th

3:39pm- July 31

Well. Today, Elaja and Deej turned into Teens. Elaja turned into Young mametchi, and Deej turned into Oniontchi. Which is kinda wierd, because I took care of them the exact same way. How could I get a good and a bad character? :( Oh well. I love oniontchi.

NAME: Deej/Elaja

GENERATION: 5th/5th

Latest posts

Back