My First Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;) this might work after a tama wakes up leave it alone a while a it should grow tell me if it works...... :blink: :lol: :lol: bye!!!!!!!

It is annoying having a tamagotchi sometimes beause know they aren't "in" , hardly any1 has one to connect with. I have found 1 person with a v. 3 and her tama is inlove with a different one (not mine!! :blink: ) My mates bring in their v.2s and we connect but it isn't really the best, is it?? When Xanth turns 5, I am hoping (all fingers crossed) that a matchmaker will come. I had one in the mddle of english and I was playing with it under the table. She asked me some question and I was like, "What??"!!!

Post again soon. Bye!!

Sorry Ceirriapc but this hasn't worked. Thanks for trying though.

I will just make him sleep 4 ages!!

:blink: :lol:

It will take me a very long time to turn him into a adult! I want to get a megatchi, or a Paparatchi. I better not get a Kuchipatchi, or I will be soooo mad.

Post tomorrow, bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
I accedently left my tamagotchi at home to day without pausing it (no, it didn't die), and guess what, it had evolved into a...Kurokotchi!! It looks fab and I am hoping tomorrow a matchmaker will come. I am sooo happy that he has finally become a adult. My mum is buying me a new battery for my v. 2. I can't wait for it 2 come back 2 life. I will download.

Post again 2moz!

Sorry that I havnt posted in a while. I got a battery for my v. 2 so i had to kill my v. 3. Now both mine are teenagers. They evolved this morning. Here are their stats:

V.2:

Name: Lilly

Gen: 1

Current age: 1

Child: Hotedetchi

Teenage: Young Mametchi

Adult: ????????

Connect or Matchmaker?: ??????

V 3:

Name: Rich

Gen: 1

Current age: 1

Child: Mizutamatchi

Teenage: Patapatatchi

Adult: ????????

Connect or Matchmaker?: ??????

They like eachother 4 smiles. Do they have to be adults before they get hearts???

Latest posts

Back