My first two quizzes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal person -Lets face it. We all make mistakes. Sometimes we say things that make others feel bad. It makes us human!Pixel Chix

Pixel chix - Girly is your middle name! And with Pixel Chix, you've got a friend for life! (Well, untill the batteries run out) She can be your best friend! Up with Pixel Chix!

Anger or Devil quiz:

Angel!

No one can accuse you of being bad! You always think about how your actions will make people feel, and you help whenever you can. You're a true angel.

I predicted that :3

Virtual pet quiz:

Tamagotchi

Good old tamagotchis! From version 1 to 5, they have got better and better! Bright, colourful, and not hard to take care of, they can fit in your pocket, and best of all, can be paused! Up with Tamas!

Woot :rolleyes:

Normal Person!

Lets face it. We all make mistakes. Sometimes we say things that make others feel bad. It makes us human!

Tamagotchi

Good old tamagotchis! From version 1 to 5, they have got better and better! Bright, colourful, and not hard to take care of, they can fit in your pocket, and best of all, can be paused! Up with Tamas!

Normal Person!

Lets face it. We all make mistakes. Sometimes we say things that make others feel bad. It makes us human!

Pixel Chix

Girly is your middle name! And with Pixel Chix, you've got a friend for life! (Well, untill the batteries run out) She can be your best friend! Up with Pixel Chix!

I wanted Angel and Tamagotchi! D:

1.Normal person

2.Pixel chix

Complete Devil!

So bad! You dont care about anyone elses emotions, and you would never give any money to anyone.You're a devil at heart and you love to show it!

lol...

---

Tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back