My First V3 Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay im back from stupid school! Ok i take that beck.. i dont hate school, i hate my parents! B) they are SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) :( GRRRR!

but anyway, i unpaused cass... she hasnt aged at all... whats with that? and its not the pausing... i want her to evolve... NOW!

i am very impatient tody because im mad at my mum. she annoys me to the point where i want to throw something out of a window, just so i can see it smash :( ! but thatsw just me..

also, at school i have a test tomorrow that no one told me about!!!!!!!! :( i hate everyone!!!

But then again, this is about the tamagotchi, not my life :(

well i fed cass an apple cos she was unhappy and played get and lost(as always) then i played bump and i lost(as usual)!

im having a REALLY bad day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( and cass is irritating me cos shes not aging........ that sux... :( well if something happens to CASS ill tell you! -steff :D

ok ive calmed down now.. im mellow.. B) i know mellow is yellow, but for me it is purple, my fave colour.. well nothing has happened! so im off to tamatown! maybe.. or i could justnread other peoples logs! B) :D

Oh, and by the way, sorry about all of the grammatical errors! It's just that i'm typing really fast and i don't really have time for grammar! B) Lol.. And they wonder why i come first in English every year! -Steff! :D

yay :D cass was hungry so i fed her sushi(i LOVE sushi!) and then i played get with her and i beat my record(which isnt very high cos i suck at get!) or 36 notes! i got 46^_^! and 30 gp!!!!!!! B) usually i only get 10 with that game.. well nothing else to report..

hmm... dang i hope cass evolves tomorrow! ohno.. test tomorrow.. B) but at least its only a few days till the holidays! WOOHOO! B) B) :( And then, i can play with my tam more and i can write in here every single minute of every single day for two whole weeks!!!! ok, im a freak, arent i? :D :( well anyzz, cant wait to get the easy test over with! and then theres a hard one... YIKES! i know what it is, but theres no point studying cos i dont know what day its on and ill forget by then..

cass is doing the usual... bouncing up and down all over the screen...

ill do another post so i can post her stats, which have hardly even changed..

cass's stats:

Hap+Hung: FuLl

Training: ||| ( B) )

weight 12lb

gender girl

Gen.:1

Gotchi points: 460

----------------------

and those are the um.. er.. "amazingly interesting" stats of Cass the Mizutamatchi! :( have a nice day everyone! hope its better than mine! B) :D B) :(

YAY! cass beeped and then i punished her but then she lost two happy hearts(not my fault! she was the one who was being naughty!) so i fed her an icecream cone and then played get with her and i beat my record by ten.. AGAIN! yay im happy now! :D B) B)

ok im back! won a teddy! i also played some of my fave games. Cass is a lucky tam B) hmm... nothing much else to report... except i think cass is going to be a good tam cos shes only 0 yrs old and has 4 training bars! :D yep.. thats it for now B)

ugh! cass lost a happy heart! so i fed her pudding.. then i played bump and i won the first round! and lost the second... my record on my v2 for bump is 6... i hope to beat that on my v3!

ok well this might be one of the last posts i do tonight because its a school night, but dont remind me! yay i think cass is going to evolve tomorrow! :D cant wait! hope she ages too... oops! she just pooped! gotta feed her now!

fed her a scone.. now i have to play get..

yay i got 20gp! now i have 615gp..

well ill be back later.. But bye for now! -Stef!

cass lost a happy heart! :eek: so i fed her pudding!

played get.. got 50 points.. waiting for shop to restock..

i actually like get now :) i remember yesterday when i first got cass and i was really bad at get and i was yelling... well, writing in capitals.. ;)

i like it more than bump now!

Eek! Cass is hungry!

Ok i fed her Sushi(Mmm!) And then i played bump and what a surprise, i lost. i want the shop to restock so i can get her something good, but i dont think you can get much for 670 GP..

Oh well, ill just keep on saving! :) :hanatchi:

Latest posts

Back