My fish... Squishy... Dead!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamester.call.me.jamester

Reaction score
:) I can't stop crying! *Sniff, Sniff*

My fish Squishy just died, I don't know how, she was a great fantail, I miss her allready.

She had had something wrong with her tail for about 1 month, it was all black.

My mum found Squishy on the bottem of the tank...

She flushed her down the toilet about 5 minutes ago... *cry* :)

I do care.. I just and other people haven't seen this maybe. Well, they all can't live forever. I was really sad when:

Angel

Bubbles

Cozmo

Olive

Splasy

Sqishy

Mini

Sushi

Died. I am here for you if you want.

I had a fantail! Her name was Elle. She was a Calico Fantail and I'd had her for almost 2 and a half years and she died...sometimes that just happens. Fish aren't exactly the most long-lived pets. :[ I'm sorry about your loss, though, I cried when Elle died. :eek:

awwww that's so sad :eek: :) :D :puroperatchi:

i hope u can get another pet maybe

That's so sad :) . I remember when my fish died. I cried.

And my first-ever pet, Sparky the hamster, was eaten by a cat.

Then Spice the hamster died of old age.

Then there was "Whitey" the rat...

But now I'm happily living with Symmetry (Sim) the rabbit, Gimli the dwarf hamster, and some fish.

I hope my other 4 fish: Crush (boy), Squirt (boy), Flo (girl) and Shark Bait (boy) don't die.

P.S. Does anyone know what the envelope symboll means, u no, where the symboll for "Hot Topic" is and stuff?

I'm so sorry for your loss! I have a dwarf hamster and they usually only live for 3 years...well...he's got a tomber and this is his third year. But I'll try not to cry...after all...he'll be in a better place...

I have an aquarium..... I successfully keep tropical fish and siamese fighting fish.

I u need some advice regarding fish just ontactme i may be able to help. Im sorry about ur fantail.

Poor Squishy.... *crys* I just hate it when pets die.. if only they could live forever..... *crys*....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back