My Foot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
For the past couple of months, I've had this round warty kinda thing on my foot. It bothers me when I walk, and later a small hole grew in the middle, so when I would walk barefoot, it would get dirt and other stuff in it. Today I started picking at it and it just turned into one huge bleeding disgusting hole. Now it feels numb and my foot in hurting like crazy.

I don't know what this thing is and neither do my parents. Do you know what it is?

Doctor defiantly.

Don't just sit around and not do anything about it.

Without going to doctor, I would've had no treatment for my flu.. Go now.

i had one of those once in a day or 2 it'll fill up with black stuff, i picked it out and it healed

I think I had one of things a looong time ago. I have the worst feet ever, they're always getting athletes foot, peeling skin and swelling and stuff like that.

I think it's called a planter's wart. I would've said to go to a pharmacy and get some wart remover but since you picked at it and it made a bleeding hole (xD) you should see a doctor. 8D

Sounds like some sort of wart. One way of getting rid of warts is to put duct tape over it and leave it there for a day or so. The tape should suffocate it make it go down, methinketh.

Try Googling. Good luck! ;D

Is it like, an infected veruca? Anyway I suggest going to the doctor as well. If you don't know how to handle it, you could be making it a whole lot worse.
What twinnsay said.

Definately doctor, they'll know what it is and how to deal with it. =]

I think I had one of things a looong time ago. I have the worst feet ever, they're always getting athletes foot, peeling skin and swelling and stuff like that.
I think it's called a planter's wart. I would've said to go to a pharmacy and get some wart remover but since you picked at it and it made a bleeding hole (xD) you should see a doctor. 8D
Yeah, it sounds like one of those... I've had one too, I forget what I got to make it go away though D:

Although, my sister had one and picked hers and made it a a hole, and the wart came right out, but it didn't bleed :(

So yeah, doctor. :)

I have had a Planter Wart. Most stubborn things ever, they are.

Compound-W does not work, as these warts have a root. Gross, I know.

Do not pick it. Duct tape does not work on Plantar Warts.

There is virtually only one solution.

Have the doctor use liquid nitrogen.

Liquid Nitrogen is super cold. We're talking between -346°F and -320.44°F.

The doctor sprayed some right on my foot, and it hurt. xD

It took me a couple visits to the doctor to get rid of it, but hey. No scar, no wart.

Good Luck!

-Rachel.

OK - I'm just going to close this now to avoid the same advice being repeated over and over.

I think the general consensus of opinion is that since you've already discussed it with your parents and they don't know what it is and since we are not medical professionals ... you need to see a Doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back