My Forum website!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamester.call.me.jamester

Reaction score
I have my own website like Tama Talk where you can do posts & stuff, please join, it is called Tama Topia! :D

It has been around for quite a while now & there are only 11 members!

Can you please join, it is a great site for Tamagotchi, Pokemon, Neopet & Mew Mew Power lovers!!!!

:hitodetchi: I have fixed the posting problen so that if you are a member you CAN post what you want!

There are great Emoticons & fabulous Forums, I beg you to PLEASE JOIN! :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh, one question, how old are you? Because you might be violating the IF TOS.

You must be over 13. If not, and InvisionFree/Bradon (the owner of IF) find out, they can close your forum with out warning. Or, if someone knows you are under aged, they can report you. If they report you, Bradon will find out and will shut down.

If you go to The report page you can report people their. If you read the drop down list, you can see that one of the catergorys is "Under 13 years of age". You can read the full Terms of Service if you want. The Terms of Service is here. The Terms of Use can be found here. And the Terms of sale can be found here.

Wow, I feel like a InvisionFree nerd <_<

I LOVE UR WEBIESITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can i be a mod??? My name there is SLMJ!! THERES ALL MY FAV STUFF THERE!!! Manga.Pokemon,Digemon,Hamtaro,Tamagotchi!!!! And all things else!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D <_<

I LOVE UR WEBIESITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can i be a mod??? My name there is SLMJ!! THERES ALL MY FAV STUFF THERE!!! Manga.Pokemon,Digemon,Hamtaro,Tamagotchi!!!! And all things else!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D <_<
Ok, you seem dedicated, you can be a mini mod, after a while you will be a mod!

You must be over 13. If not, and InvisionFree/Bradon (the owner of IF) find out, they can close your forum with out warning. Or, if someone knows you are under aged, they can report you. If they report you, Bradon will find out and will shut down.
If you go to The report page you can report people their. If you read the drop down list, you can see that one of the catergorys is "Under 13 years of age". You can read the full Terms of Service if you want. The Terms of Service is here. The Terms of Use can be found here. And the Terms of sale can be found here.

Wow, I feel like a InvisionFree nerd :D
Please don't report me! I'm 12, & so is mangorox! Please don't report us!!! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back