my freind being mean what to do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaz!

Reaction score
my freind is being mean to me she is hurt us phucily and menaly im not sure what to do i have talked to both me and my freind what next

Well......it was a bit hard to understand you'r topic but if your friend is mean to you you can't honestly call them a friend can you?

my freind is being mean to me she is hurt us phucily and menaly im not sure what to do i have talked to both me and my freind what next
Ok...let me just clear up what you said so people can understand you better:

"My friend is being mean to me. She has hurt us physically and meantally. I'm not sure what to do! I have talked to my friend. What next!?"

((Sorry if this isn't what you meant))

I have no idea why your callling her your friend then at all. It seems to me like she just isn't friend material anymore. If she is actually hurting you (phiscally: punching, kicking, beating up, poking, shoving, pulling), verbally hurting you (verbally: swearing, insulting, rumors, name-calling), socially hurting you (socially: leaving you out of groups) or mentally hurting you (mentally/emotionally: stress, low self-esteem) then it's time to tell an adult. Just because she's your "friend" doesn't mean she has any right to treat you badly. Tell someone. You may think you can solve it on your own, but soemtimes it's just best to tell a teacher or adult you trust.

Of course, you cannot tell an adult if it isn't serious, Things that aren't serious is if she's ignoring you, yelling at you, being angry with you, or hanging out with people she knows you don't like.That can be handled by you and only you. Talk to your friend about it, and try to seek why she might be acting teh way she is now. Maybe a change of heart? A death? A family illness maybe? Or it just might be becuase her body is changing and she is emotionally stressed.

she is nice some times the other day she said are picture was bad not like that though she is a better drawer but there is no right to say that

i dont what to get her in trouble :D well i will discus it today im going over hers i know it is what she has grown up with but she is elven and ther is a huge fight between my freind not me and islay i my tell adult more info monday

jaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Well think about her and how she treats you. Is there more negative experiences over positive ones? If the answer is yes, you should just get rid of her. She is known as a toxic friend. I've had enough of them to know one when I see them. Real friends do fight sometimes but by the sounds of it she's overly aggressive and only likes things her way. I suggest you do tell someone about her harassment towars you and get it stopped. Then end the friendship.

islay mum said me still had to be freinds i will speak whith lest call her sar tomorrow

plz help

we spoke to a teacher today she was not there though

islay mum said me still had to be freinds i will speak whith lest call her sar tomorrowplz help
I'm not quite sure what you're saying, but from my guess, the mum said you have to remain friends with them. I don't believe this is right. You should be allowed to be friends with whoever you want to. Talk with your mother about how concerned you are and how much this is bothering you. Also add in the conversation if she persists you have to be one's friend you don't want to be "Look. No one is benefitting from this friendship. I have the right to choose who I want to be friends with. You can control everything else about one's life if you want but not this. Sorry. End of discussion."

Well, TigerLily013 is definitely right. This girl is not really your friend. She might have been, but now she apparently isn't. Don't let her keep breaking you down. Why are you still hanging out with this bully? All she obviously is doing is making you feel bad. Just simply cut connections. Don't invite her over. If she invites you over, you don't have to go. It's wrong to force someone to be friends with people like this person. Find new friends or start hanging out with your other friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back