My friend doesnt care for her tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XoxMemeLuvaxoX

Reaction score
My friends and i have Tamagotchi V4's. One of my friends does not care for hers, it is on pause constantly and was never anything but universal characters, do you think she deserves what she is asking for.an new tamagotchi for easter?

She's allowed to use her tamagotchi however she wants. If she wants to only play with it from time to time and mostly have it on puase; that's her choice

YES. I totally agree. If she wants to look after her tamagotchi not as good as everyone else...well... :ph34r: Its up to her, isn't it?

I like universal characters. If you get one its not the end of the world. And anyway, :blink: let your pal do her own thing. You look after your tamas, maybe she doesn't but basically, its not really anything to do with you. :)

Do you understand?

I hope you do,. :D

Well, if this is at school she probably pauses it at school and takes care of it at home.

That's what my sister does. But if your friend doesn't want to take care of her tamas-and is getting another one for Easter?!- then it's her choice. And whoever is buying her a new tama, it's their money they're wasting! If she keeps getting Universal characters it her fault...not your's. I don't mind Universal characters. I think some of them are cute! I get Universal characters even though I take good care of them!

wow...i just thought she shouldn't get one cuz she doesnt need it really, and its paused at school and at home and she wont let me unpause it when i want to connect or just check on it..but i guess i understand....

~!Meme!~ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back