My Friend Needs Helpl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniTama_11

Reaction score
ok wat should my friend do if he already has a gf but some girls ask him out what should he do (they only like him because he has good looks :D and is very athletically talented ie:floting sports moonwalk B) ) help him!!!!!!!!! :D

ok wat should my friend do if he already has a gf but some girls ask him out what should he do (they only like him because he has good looks :D and is very athletically talented ie:floting sports moonwalk :p ) help him!!!!!!!!! :gozarutchi:
Go with whoever truly loves him. If no one does, then go with no one. I have never fallen in love but I know these things. :gozarutchi:

~Camelle

The people who only like him for what he has aren't worth it. I say go out with his GF.

Your friend has to be honest to the person that he truly loves.

If he does'nt want to go out with somebody, he should take his stand and tell her the truth in a nice, polite way. :lol:

If he doesn't know whether to choose his current girlfriend or some new ones, I don't think he should be dating anyone at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back