my friend!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok my friend thinks every boy in the world is in love with her and thats all she talks about, witch i tolorate but now shes gone too far, shes 12 and she likes her big brothers best friend who is 16, all she ever talks about is "o yeah and he thinks im hot" and "yeah and yesterday he was flirting with me'n'stuff" and "yeah like one time i was at the pool and i was in a bikini and when he saw me he was like* :( * and he fell into to pool" (witch was a lie, i was there.) and i keep telling her "DUDE UR 12!! HES 16!!" and ses like "yeah so? my parents are 3 years apart!" witch, yes, she has a point but, i stil think its wierd, somhow this is diffrent! plz help me! i need to give her a reality check but i cant prove it to her thats a 16 year old boy wont think a 12 year old girl is "hot", i just cant find the right words, can you help

Parents are three years apart. But does she think they married at 12 and 16?

ok shes your freind tell her to write a note to him asking im he likes her it may hurt her feling i advicenot to do that if she is senstive and shes npt crazy shes just a girl girls that age will like boys older than she

-probbly gonna not like me after i say this ^^-

Let her do wat she wants, if she think he likes her just let them play along because maybe she likes him back, i no wat its like to have a cruch on a (much) older guy.

Ew. I have people in my school like that. I suggest 2 things to try out:

1) Go off on her, tell her that she is not hot and should get over herself (very recomended)

2) Let her do what she is doing and make a fool of herself (semi-recomended, but you will still have to deal with her)

Trust me on my experience. I deffinity feels good to used #1 on her. And it puts them in place. Sorry, but i really don't care if people respond saying "ZOMG DATS SOO MEAN" because people like that deserve to have some 'tough love' if you wanna call it that. There is no way to be nice and not have to deal with her.

*BaBi*

ps: *pst! go with #1!!!*

Ew. I have people in my school like that. I suggest 2 things to try out:
1) Go off on her, tell her that she is not hot and should get over herself (very recomended)

2) Let her do what she is doing and make a fool of herself (semi-recomended, but you will still have to deal with her)

Trust me on my experience. I deffinity feels good to used #1 on her. And it puts them in place. Sorry, but i really don't care if people respond saying "ZOMG DATS SOO MEAN" because people like that deserve to have some 'tough love' if you wanna call it that. There is no way to be nice and not have to deal with her.

*BaBi*

ps: *pst! go with #1!!!*
yeah that could work but shes my best friend (not worth losing) and i have to pick her up from school every day so....that might get awkward, you no, with her i the same house as me, when there are KNIVES in the house!

kk i was thinking about it for awile (how to prove to her about this whole wierd thing) i could tell her it IS diffrent then her parents being three years apart, because , its diffrent for adults, many adult couples are years apart, some adult couples are even 10 years apart! but that dosnt mean its ok for her (at 12 years old) to date a 22 year old (im not even sure it thats leagal ;) ), also, i doubt he would like a gurl who was 4 years ounger than her, i mean, i dont think SHE would ever like to date an 8 year old!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back