My Friends...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

illiey12

Reaction score
Spring Valley with Maria <33 (Adelaide otherwis
Now, theres 5 characters in this.

1.Me

2. Jen

3. Hina

4. Shikera

5. Sarah

And Im NOT afraid to use their real names.

Yesterday I was away from school because I felt really ill. And today when I came to school and i saw Jen, Shikera and Sarah walking together. So when they saw me, they sped up and started to walk faster. So I sped up to them. I thought nothing would be wrong. But Jen and Shikera started nagging me for not coming to school yesterday. Apparently, they had the end of year celebration practise yesterday and they told me I ruined everything and since then they havent talked to me. Especially Jen, she used to be my best friend and now she's just gone all mean and she's leaving me out all the time. While with Sarah, she is alright. Atleast she's there for me when I cry and get upset. So when the bell went and it was time to go to class, I saw Hina there. And she didnt talk to me for a while, but eventually she got really angry and started yelling at me and being incredibly mean. So then I was only taking to Sarah.

So today we also had a Beach VolleyBall Championship. So when we got to the beach and it was time for our first game, I was placed with these same 4 girls. And unfortunately, I wasnt doing as well as they wanted me to so Jen and Hina started nagging me and telling me to do this and do that and you're doing this wrong etc...

So I got sick and tired of that and broke into tears. Jen, Hina and Shikera then came up to me and asked me whats wrong. I said the truth, they they were making me incredibly angry. And they were saying ''Oh we're your friends, everythings fine'' etc... So after that, Jen, Shikera and Hina kept on nagging me about doing everything wrong and I was getting really really mad. So after that they just stopped talking to me completely. But that didnt mean they werent talking ABOUT me. They were talking about me behind my back and saying that Im a cry baby etc...

After beach volleyball (where we lost all our games) we got back to school. They werent talking to me and as far as I know, about me. But Im still incredibly upset and angry. These people used to be my closest friends and now this is what happened.

Please help me TTers. This is really really bad for me right now. And I desperately need help.

Thanks!

~illiey12~

(And sorry for the huge post!!)

Hm... Ok, I'm not the best advicer in the world, but...

Why don't you just ignore them for a while? Whenever they come, and say very nasty things to you, just say "I'm sorry you feel that way.". See if you can find a lonely person in your class. Get to know them, and just... Hang around with them for a while if that makes you feel better. Until they are nicer. Or if they never get nicer, just stay with the lonely person. Try it. Just try.

Well... That's it! -Smile-, ever wanna chat about something, PM me.

To ya siggy: MUM'S ARE THE BEST!

~*Mummy's girl, Skuang*~

Find a new bunch of friends if there goning to be rude to you like that there not worth having as friends.

tell them theres no reason to be mad at you for not coming to school because you were sick..

thats just stupid..thats no reason for them to be that way to you..

tell them Volleyball is just a game, and that it shouldn't be the reason why they are mad at you.

never let a game break up friendships

Its abit hard to make new friends at my school. These are the only people who used to accept me as I am. Now I dont know whats got into them. Thanks for the advice though, Ill try it! I'll probably start ignoring them first and if they do anything worse than I'll tell an adult. But still, thanks for the advice.

~illiey12~

Fine by me! Have a nice day!

~*Happy Skuang Happy*~

Just ignore them. They probably are only doing that to see your reactions. If that's how they want to treat you, find new friends, because a good friend wouldn't do that to you.

Well, they acted very immaturely.

Honestly, they don't sound like friends that are worth trying to get "back together" with. As corny as it sounds, good friends shouldn't act *#@$%^. Since it's hard to make friends in your school, try writing them a note. If they're ignoring you when you try to talk to them, maybe if you just slip a note into their purse (if they have one) or something they use or possibly look at daily (when they aren't looking), then they'll eventually see it, and most likely read it. Just to be safe, I wouldn't write your name on the outside since they seem to be very good at the 'ol, immature "cold shoulder" game. Be sure to write your name on the inside.

This year, my soon to be ex-bf did that to me, and I wrote her a note. She ended up forgiving me after about a day. Hopefully they'll forgive you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, for all your advice.

Ive gotten friends with all of them again (and Shikera learned a very harsh lesson today) so everythings back to normal, atleast with me, hina and jen.

And Stereo, I give A LOT of thanks to you since your advice worked (I'd give you good karma if I could =]).

Anyways,

this topic can be closed.

Glad it all worked out and kudos to all who gave their support and help.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back