my girl no matchmaker!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

can a matchmaker come to a girl?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• OF COURSE!!

• no way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tamagotchi can live to be 35 years old(Thats the oldest mine made it).The matchmaker will come from the ages of 5-10(most of the time 6 or 7).

Although the matchmaker wont come any more you MIGHT be able to mate your V4 and V3 together since they are both oldies.But since they are so far apart in years I don't know if they would be able to mate.

If you dont want your tamagotchi to die so soon you can put it on pause alot(school,bed time,or other tmes you just dont feel like playing it.).your tama won't grow up as fast if you do this.

Or if you want to get a new tama just ignore your oldie and soon it will die(I don't know who would want to kill their tama but you CAN do this).

I hope I helped.If you have any questions just PM me I might be able to help(I will try my best:))

:blink: :blink:

i have a girl and she's 5.the matchmaker hasen't come yet!! :angry: :D :D :nyatchi: :kusatchi: :D :D :D :lol: :wacko:
NO DUH SHES ONLY 5 ITS SUPPOSED TO CUM WEN UR 7 OR 8 AND ONLY ABOUT 3 OR 4 TIMES OK!!! :p :D B) ;)

The matchmaker comes boy or girl and will come in between ages 5-7 if you say no every time she comes she will start sming less and less and won't come after age 16 but I'm not sure about when she stops coming on a version4.

a few times when she comes is 3:00pm and 7:00pm and 10:00am.

ps. set the time one minute before the time posted. ex. 3:00pm set it to 2:59 pm.

pps. Hope I Helped!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A trick to make the MatchMaker come is to set the time to 6:59 pm then you wait a minute and it should come. That is what I always do. Hope this helped :lol:

Your tamagotchi can live to be 35 years old(Thats the oldest mine made it).The matchmaker will come from the ages of 5-10(most of the time 6 or 7).Although the matchmaker wont come any more you MIGHT be able to mate your V4 and V3 together since they are both oldies.But since they are so far apart in years I don't know if they would be able to mate.

If you dont want your tamagotchi to die so soon you can put it on pause alot(school,bed time,or other tmes you just dont feel like playing it.).your tama won't grow up as fast if you do this.

Or if you want to get a new tama just ignore your oldie and soon it will die(I don't know who would want to kill their tama but you CAN do this).

I hope I helped.If you have any questions just PM me I might be able to help(I will try my best:))

:lol: :D
Also my Tamagotchi lived to be 92!!!!!!!

:angry: You'll simply have to wait. If your Tama gets to the age of 10, then it's probably a glitch. Try finding a partner through IR connection. It might help. :angry:

Your tamagotchi can live to be 35 years old(Thats the oldest mine made it).The matchmaker will come from the ages of 5-10(most of the time 6 or 7).Although the matchmaker wont come any more you MIGHT be able to mate your V4 and V3 together since they are both oldies.But since they are so far apart in years I don't know if they would be able to mate.

:p :(
my freind tama lived to 300!!!!!!

p.s.-sorry for my english i from bulgaria :D :D :D :p :D :( :( :( :( :)

my tama's an old timer- she just turned it today. its a huge transition from a ponytchi! anyways could people clarify on what happened when i go to work?

first time as an old timer i went and the king gave me a cane (how rude) i think this symbolizes retirement. when i go back again she runs past all of the buildings until she stops at where she used to work (school) then she sits down and cries.

do my generations have to start all over again once she dies?

will the matchmaker come when im an oldie and will i get paired up with an oldie?

i hope she doesnt die lonely

also, during messages and events i get mail with hearts and i got a heart from the king once.

does this affect your love life or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back