My Gotchi is too Self-Sufficient

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tama is still awake. I'm stayin up to 9 oclock and hitting the bunks. way to early for me but is my tama doing anthing? No...

maybe it's tired. :(

Dude, I got the same problem. My K-Plus ALWAYS becomes the healthy teens or adults, meaning I can't get my favorite teen, YanguOyajitchi *sob* I've even let 4 poops be on one screen and STILL get Furawatchi...grr...

:p = :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you get contact with another Tamagotchi. If u do connect and lose on game and sumtimes they lose happiness. Any good? <_<

Thanks for all the suggestions, the thing is, I really don't want to deliberately hurt my Gotchi at this point. Really, I just ahve to stick it out until Three o'clock, when he should be evolving. Here's hoping that this problem changes at that point.

Well, at about Four o'Clock today, he transformed into a Ringotchi. Sadly, I had to leave him on pause all night, since I was suddenly called away to travel into Town by a friend of mine. When I returned home on the bus later, my Gotchi had already fallen asleep and I have no idea how the situation. Anyways, I'm glad he evolved without a hitch, as I was afraid the glitch might affect his time.

Mine is annoying like that but its an adult!!

it poos every 2:30 hrs all it dose is sit there cause its at 20g and is tooooo light to play games

It's not very fun, is it? Just wondering, did anything abnormal happen to yours at the Baby stage? Mine acted very strange, and I was wondering if it is apparent in others.

It's not very fun, is it? Just wondering, did anything abnormal happen to yours at the Baby stage? Mine acted very strange, and I was wondering if it is apparent in others.
How was it strange, exactly? My MaruMimitchi acts strange now, check out my avi.

I dont think for a tami ,being self-sufficient , is really bad because i dosn't have to reli on you all the time :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back