my grandparent!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it will not really show the grand parent on your screen the mom of your parent would be the grandparent but usually when the the tamagotchi is a child the grandparent would usually be dead or gone by the time when it comes.

it will not really show the grand parent on your screen the mom of your parent would be the grandparent but usually when the the tamagotchi is a child the grandparent would usually be dead or gone by the time when it comes.
:)

um..

no...

jas604 i bet u mean in the parents section, right?

well, same thing with me.

they dont show up ethier.

I don't get that at all, do you mean your grandparent doesn't show p on the tama screen, here, you might of made a mistake so I'll tell you step by step on how to see your grandparent. First you go to Tama Town and go to Grand Parent then, on your tama, you go to the book icon then you go down to Family and then go to Parent, press A once and You'll see a picture of your tamas Grandparent. You press B I think, 3 times and a pass word will come out, type the password onto the tama town password thing and your in!

I don't get that at all, do you mean your grandparent doesn't show p on the tama screen, here, you might of made a mistake so I'll tell you step by step on how to see your grandparent. First you go to Tama Town and go to Grand Parent then, on your tama, you go to the book icon then you go down to Family and then go to Parent, press A once and You'll see a picture of your tamas Grandparent. You press B I think, 3 times and a pass word will come out, type the password onto the tama town password thing and your in!
didnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back