My hair:DDD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m not one to like to dye my hair, I think I must have done it once when I was in High School because I wanted my hair to look silky black just like my best friend, but it turned out to be more like Jet black, witchy looking than anything else, and I’ve not done anything exotic to my hair since. I think my dark brown hair suits me just fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for those that love exotic color, you’re in for a treat; the color use is primary colors, bold color of red, purple, green, yellow, blue, and pink in the style of short layers, just like the 70s and 80s. If you are going to try this yourself, it would be best to dye your hair to a lighter shade first, such as golden color, and then add the rainbow colors in afterward. These colors will not stay very long; therefore, have to be retouched every 2-3 weeks, especially if you wash your hair very often, then it would fade a lot faster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Why does my friend call me Ginger DDDD:< )

Agreed. This should be in Non-TamaTalk.

And I do think its great tips, but it should be in the right fourm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back