My Hanerutchi 2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well looks like I've decided to start up my Hanerutchi 2 back up! I am able to hope to post some more and extra once I get the Hanerutchi 1 in the mail in a few weeks!

YxsShWjl.jpg
cBn4i2Fl.jpg
2IKuNOEl.jpg
eoJyaG6l.jpg

vVzayXql.jpg
r3b5Tv5l.jpg

Now once I get a new generation going we'll go back to the old posting format but for now let's talk about the two images. Now the first one happened after I updated this log, heh I was gonna edit the photo in but decided to wait till today to post it. The second image has the H2 and Uratama celebrating the Doll Festival!

That's it for today, thank you for viewing this log once again! I hope to post more once the kid is on her own!

A New Day 1

Welcome back to the Hanerutchi 2 Log! I'm here to show everyone here the joy of raising one and the uniqueness of the characters!

nDhntxQl.jpg

The one of the right isn't a Hanerutchi but she was left by her parent as well so they are at the same age.

QYijKCFl.jpg
OMrmW67l.jpg

Her father left her with ten music points and I played the hammer game to get her phys points up.

An hour later annnnd we get

239zqQel.jpg

Aka Shatsu no Rozerutchi!

That's all for today and maybe tomorrow thanks for viewing and I'll end it with a bonus photo!

10DyZRql.jpg

A New Day 2

We're back today to show you the evolved Hanerutchi 2 girl now, this time she turned into Nadeshiko Akanetchi.

dvTFs4ml.jpg
wsrq3WRl.jpg

And here is her close up!

EeYrvJ8l.jpg
FcPhKkfl.jpg

1zDvf3sl.jpg

Last but not least we try out some items for her, for fun and for GUTS points!

2oIJLXfl.jpg
A8dnbLwl.jpg

g8zNO2Xl.jpg

Thanks again for viewing! I will update once she turns into an adult!

A New Day 3

Well today is the day that lil Akanetchi turns into Kurozokutchi!

lI38pgal.jpg
kRUnwyOl.jpg
sYJVwxtl.jpg
7UiwWUhl.jpg
bHy6Bj9l.jpg
ijq3MZKl.jpg

Now we'll have to wait for a new job offer and a matchmaking to happen before I post another post! I know this isn't much of a log but a post where I just show images of one character but really I don't have much else to say.

Ohh boy, so I have an explanation of why I haven't been posting on here since days ago, I use my Nexus 7 to take the photos and upload them to imgur, but seeing that my sister was in town for a week she needed the charger for her phone and I let her use mine since I really wasn't using it. Well sorry about that but I do have a new egg to show you all!

MRvRjO5l.jpg

I was able to get my hands on a Hanerutchi 1! So far it's alright, kinda do want to see the different sprites they did for the characters on the 2 though. Now for an update with the Hanerutchi 2. She had a boy and he evolved into Tetsuyatchi, couldn't get a photo yet due to him sleeping but here is him sleeping

jYRAapFm.jpg

(sorry about the image, imgur messed it up)

I will try and update as we go, maybe he'll evolve today!

Update

This morning the little guy evolved into Itanantchi!

oJpkQivl.jpg
JrPfub6l.jpg
yCsF6g7l.jpg

I can see why he reminds people of Conan from the anime. It was nice getting him again and I hope to show him off using items tomorrow! Thanks for reading and I will catch you tomorrow if I can!

Last evolution

Sorry for the late reply but here is the moment you've been all waiting for! Meet....

tTIC56Vl.jpg
rzR1X95l.jpg
ar5B6bcl.jpg
VmgDKVUl.jpg
cdRUhsIl.jpg

Itajima Manejatch! He had a boy with Meron Shiroputchi so looks like I'll end up getting the last male character on the family chart.

So Itajaima left last night and now I must care for the little one, I won't be uploading pictures of characters I've posted in here, so I've decided that once I run through all the characters then this log will be completed.

New Character!

Meet Busanbotchi!

gRsfMDql.jpg
8Q9nHKkl.jpg
DNkr9VEl.jpg
NDt4knLl.jpg
W72qi70l.jpg

He looks pretty neat, not much else to say that isn't related to the Hanerutchi 2 but that is all the characters I've logged for the male side of the Ongaku family, hopefully we'll get to see the female side soon!

New Character!

We have another character from the Taiiku family! We've seen the female toddler so here is the bad care teen (due to the fact I took a nap) Kawaiinaotchi!

S5AU2WXl.jpg
ZINAB2Jl.jpg
OdmQFggl.jpg

I'm going for the Comedy route and will have that character logged when she evolves!

New Character

I love this female character, as far as I know her name is Hanitchi, apparently the name is similar to the Genjintch tamagotchi adult character.

7lqTKp3l.jpg
hYsl5TGl.jpg
6Xwc4K8l.jpg
o3sK61Pl.jpg
lrYnzcXl.jpg

I really do like how her eyes look, can't wait for another new female adult from the Taiiku family!

So after a year of not posting anything on this log I wanna bring this back again soon BUT I'm waiting for another Hanerutchi 2 in the mail, more like waiting for THREE! So once I get the one that'll be here sooner I hope to start uploading more here!

A New Year

It has been a year and so since I've updated here so I'll cut to the chase and show you the images

eXytLq6l.jpg
GyTGF8Ul.jpg

Here we have Nadeshiko and two Tsukajis brushing teeth!

znj325El.jpg

Was waiting for these to show up so I can do this log! Although there is one Hanerutchi 2 I'm not running just yet, wanna wait till the rest are adults!

kkzJgPHl.jpg

Here is my current run so far! Hopefully we'll keep this going but I won't be posting too often, not till they grow at least

Latest posts

Back