My holiday!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiakate1

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I'm back from holidays and I had the best time ever!!

I did so many fun things and made heaps of friends - it was amazing!! We went (drove) to Kalbarri - about 600kms north of Perth, Western Australia.

My favourite things were:

seeing a pod of whales from a whale watching tower - they were awesome!!

going on some trails in the Kalbarri National Park which has beautiful gorges - lots of red rocks, red dust, and LOTS OF FLIES (not so nice)

visiting a beautiful bird park with amazing parrots and this cool walk-through aviary

horse riding near the Murchison River and 4-wheel driving along the river

and swimming every day in the ocean!!

My poor tamagotchis were a little neglected - they were on pause more than they ever have been - but nonetheless, i still got a robotchi, pochitchi and kabutchi - so i was pretty pleased.

If anyone is interested - i might post some photos!! (haven't got any whale ones though :gozarutchi:

wow ur holiday sounds really cool i wish i had been there

well thanks - yeah - it WAS great!!
so does anyone want to see photos - or is that way too boring??
ooooh! i would love to see some photos!

sounds like u had a brilliant time! :( :( :p

Awesome! Sounds like a ton of fun! But glad to have you back! :huh: Can't wait until we get to see pictures! And I agree with Spiffy! Whale watching sounds awesome!

I'm back from holidays and I had the best time ever!!I did so many fun things and made heaps of friends - it was amazing!! We went (drove) to Kalbarri - about 600kms north of Perth, Western Australia.

My favourite things were:

seeing a pod of whales from a whale watching tower - they were awesome!!

going on some trails in the Kalbarri National Park which has beautiful gorges - lots of red rocks, red dust, and LOTS OF FLIES (not so nice)

visiting a beautiful bird park with amazing parrots and this cool walk-through aviary

horse riding near the Murchison River and 4-wheel driving along the river

and swimming every day in the ocean!!

My poor tamagotchis were a little neglected - they were on pause more than they ever have been - but nonetheless, i still got a robotchi, pochitchi and kabutchi - so i was pretty pleased.

If anyone is interested - i might post some photos!! (haven't got any whale ones though :angry:
that soundz so cool !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back