My Joncer Fanfic.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h o s t i l e waffle

Reaction score
This is basically a present to all those people out there, [You know who you are.], who are in love with bandom fanfics. I`ve been working on this one for a while, and it`s going to be about Joncer - obviously. But, the plot is that Spencer becomes blind at a Christmas party, everyone is wasted and leaves while Jon comes back into the story and finds Spencer, taking him home and caring for him ; friendship is formed, love, blah blah blah.

Yeah. Oh the drama. Here is a part one.

--

I remember you saying in one of my dreams, "Right here, is the best days of our lives." Now, we can make that dream reality. It doesn't take a blind person to really see.

Spencer was crouched over the store counter, holding his phone to his ear with a very irritated expression awaiting to brighten his dull face. "No, I don't want to come to the stupid Christmas party. I have to work anyway, Ry." he grumbles, eyeing the newly entered customers in the store. Spencer had worked at a local music store that paid their customers decently, but it was the same time Ryan has always called Spencer to talk about random happenings that day. Spencer usually wasn't in the mood, but that didn't stop Ryan.

"You can't deny your love for parties Spence," Ryan rambles on, "I can get you out of work easily!"

Spencer did love parties. Party was like his middle name. He sighs, putting his head in his hands for a second.

"I'm not denying anything! Besides, you'll do something stupid, and I'll loose my job!"

"Stupid? I'm your best friend for god sakes, Spencer. I wouldn't do anything to make you loose your job."

"You said that last time."

"Fine. Maybe I did. Just - please, for your old Ry ?"

"I - alright, alright. I'll go. For you." Spencer laughs, giving up. Maybe, a party was good. He did need a little loosening up.

Ryan grinned wildly, "Sweet. I'll pick you up tomorrow night."

Spencer finally breaths, "Okay. Hey, I have to go, talk to you tomorrow."

"Alright, see ya." Ryan said while hanging up first.

Spencer shut his phone and tucked it in his back pocket, watching a few more customers walk in. His mind wandering off a bit, aware of the lingering stares of strangers in the room. He sat up and ran a few fingers through his hair, gazing at the clock in the back of the room. God knows how long he had been working. All he could remember was waking up at five in the morning, half asleep and heading to work. Thank god for coffee.

"Uh..excuse me, how much are the Green Day t-shirts?"

Spencer was frightened by the voice that had ruined his moment of zoning out. His eyes grew wide. "W - What?" he stutters, his eyes darting back and fourth.

"I - I'm sorry for scaring you." The male steps in front of Spencer's view. A neat black and gray plaid scarf and camera was wrapped around his neck. "I said, how much are the Green Day t-shirts?" he mutters shyly. Obviously, Spencer could catch that socializing wasn't his thing.

Spencer lets out a breath, straightening himself up. "It's okay, I wasn't paying attention," he smiles, chuckling a little. "They're twenty - four ninety five." he explains clearly, his voice still stuttering. He examined the male. His scruffy hair and cleanly shaved face. Melting chocolate eyes.

The male flushed lightly, catching Spencer's eyes as they examined him. "Do you have any more..in large?"

Spencer nods, "Yeah, I'll see in the back." he gets up, and walks out from behind the counter, making his way to the door that was located at the side of the room.

The male flushes more, noticing Spencer's girly pants. They suited him pretty well.

Spencer shuffled through the back and comes out with a box, heading over to the t-shirt racks. "Hey, what's your name?" he announces, taking the shirts out and hanging them up in the right order.

"Jon." he replies, standing by and watching closely. "Yours?"

"Spencer, nice to meet you Jon." Spencer smiles, finishing up and kicking the box underneath the rack.

"Uh, you too." Jon grins, grabbing a shirt.

"Is that all your buying, because I can help you at the desk." Spencer says, walking back to the desk.

Jon fumbles and bit and follows, "Yeah, thanks." he gently places the shirt into the counter.

Spencer giggles, "So, you like Green Day eh?" he scans the tag and places it into a bag. "Twenty - four ninety five." he says, setting the bag onto the counter.

"Yes, I do." Jon smiles warmly, mostly because of hearing the other males giggle. He handed Spencer the money and took the bag.

"Hm, well. Enjoy." Spencer giggles again, handing Jon the receipt.

"I will, thanks again." Jon's stomach flutters, hearing his giggles. He breaths and starts walking out. "Merry Christmas." he shouts and walks out.

Spencer watched him, dazed and with a wide grin on his face. It was odd. There was some sort of connection between him and that Jon guy.

A connection.

"Hey, thanks for letting me go home early." Spencer nods to his boss, who only grumbles a bit and manages a sly smile. Spencer waved a quick goodbye and headed out into the cold snow, carefully trudging throw it with caution. Last time, he had slipped. Lucky for him, he could walk to his apartment.

With speed, he takes his keys out and thrusts the right one into the lock, unlocking it and stumbling into his apartment. Snow fluttering onto the cold hard floor. Spencer shut the door and hung his coat up, slipping his shoes off also. The male let out an exhausted yawn, slowly making his way to his room. He had no other important things to do, and besides, he was tired. Might as well go to bed early.

Once he got his nighttime duties done, he slipped into bed and shut his eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

His mind focused on that one person, Jon.

A connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, am I one of those people, by any chance?

I is stealthy like ninja, commenting all quick like.

Latest posts

Back