My Life Is Average- TamaTalk style!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
Heya guys!

Currently, my favorite site on the web (besides TamaTalk) is My Life is Average. It is very funny. Here's a link.

My Life Is Average

It's just weird, random, or out-of-the-ordinary things that happen to people. Most turn out to be very hilarious.

I am now making a TamaTalk version so that we can post random things about our Tamagotchis or our own incedences so that everyone can see.

Enjoii! :)

I'll start:

Today, all of my teachers have almost tripped on something. It seems to be a fad among teachers. MLIA.

Today, I found a clothes-tag in my pants.

I fought the tag. And won.

How it got in my pants, I have no idea.

MPLIA. (My Pants's Life Is Average)

Just did 4 hours of laundry to have my boyfriends cats lay on my clean clothing and eat the bags while I fold. MLIA

Fish don't go to sleep- they only use half of their brain at a time, so the other half is always rested :)
No I think mine sleep. They just stop moving and look dead sometimes floating half way on their side. Then I tap the tank after a few moments they start moving again and panic a little. It seems like sleeping to me o.o

Just worked about 5 hour hours and made $50 MLIA

Actually, my fish started doing that and died... :(

I went to feed my fish, feed him and didn't realise he was dead until hours later. MLIA

Aww =(

Mine just always do it. It's weird. I have beta fish. Maybe it's the species. o.o

Waking up earlier then I normally would to go to a vintage toy store tomorrow. MLIA

The other day, I decided it would be fun to jump up on my bed and run into the wall. I didn't hit the wall. Instead, my face almost hit a Lady Gaga poster, so I screamed and fell over. Why? Because Lady Gaga scared me. MLIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww =(

Mine just always do it. It's weird. I have beta fish. Maybe it's the species. o.o

Waking up earlier then I normally would to go to a vintage toy store tomorrow. MLIA
Some fish just aren't as active as others- it may help them in the wild if they remain still rather than move about a lot.

I promise you though, fish never truly 'sleep' the way we do. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with it if it stays still though :)

Today, I was just about to get yelled at in school, when some kid pulled the fire alarm ^^

I guess that's average enough.

Alice: I'll take your word =o

They didn't have any tamagotchies at the vintage toy store. Just a lot of action figures. It was still cool though. =3 MLIA

Today in science class, I yelled PHOTOSYNTHESIS!!!!! like really loud when he asked me where I got my aloe lotion. I got extra credit. MLIA

My mom really hates her doctor (I don't blame her!), and when we drove by her doctor's office, my mom hissed like a vampire in sunlight. MMLIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back