My life is going pretty bad right now...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, thank you all so much for calling me a brat, It makes me feel so much better about my life. :lol:
They only called you a brat because you disrespected your Dad. Your really shouldn't tell him who he can and can't have round, and replying "Good" when he'd lost something important didn't do you any favours.

You should be nice to your parents, one day when you have children and they are rude towards you, you'll remember how you did that to your dad.

I totally agree.
Its his decision and you were being a brat mouthing off to him like that. He's the parent, not you.
I agree as well. When you're old enough to be on your own, and live where you want, you can mouth off to anyone you want to. But he's your father and you're being a brat. Cool your jets and grow up a little okay?

They only called you a brat because you disrespected your Dad. Your really shouldn't tell him who he can and can't have round, and replying "Good" when he'd lost something important didn't do you any favours.
You should be nice to your parents, one day when you have children and they are rude towards you, you'll remember how you did that to your dad.
*nods*

Think about your behaviour.

You were mean enough to your Dad.

Now you're calling one of our fellow Tamatalk members

names?....... :angry:

We were just trying to help you.

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Now now, there's no need to be rude. I think you were being very rude to your dad and to the TT members. It seems that you have no respect towards anyone. People are always going to get angry if you act like that and call them names.

Not everyone is going to tell you lies and say stuff like "Pooor U!! Your Dad is Sooooo MEAN!!1!" you have to expect honest opinions when you ask for them. No-one is lecturing you. They are just saying what they think of you.

Swearing isn't allowed on Tamatalk either. Keep your posts clean.

And I am sure having a small fight with your dad isn't going to make your life un-bearable.

Thanks, I really need you to lecture me on my behavior today.
I see nothing wrong with how your dad acted towards you. That post you made didn't make it seem like your life was bad at all, you're just being a brat and might not be having the best day. Many people's parents have said much worse things to them, and many parents actually do hit their children for saying things like that, my mother included.

Please, don't complain about how 'bad' your life is, let people try to help, and then call them bad names.

I am havig a really horrible day... HAVEN"T YOU PEOPLE HEARD OF A THING CALLED COMPASSION??? geez..

Look...I know how you feel since I've gotten my fair share of shouting matches with my dad. They do make me feel bad but I forgive my dad and everything is back to normal again. Maybe you should just apologize to your dad. And to say the truth, you were just acting like a little brat. You can't call your dad an idiot, since it could hurt his feelings. Please don't yell at other members just because they were trying to help you.

Look, I patched things up with Daddy, I know I was rude, but you see, I talk to my Dad when were having a spat like my best friend I'm having a spat with. We have more of a best friend relationship instead of a father daughter relationship. Please, I feel like shouting and I'm still having a bad day so if anyone else repeats that I'm a brat, I will personally block them all. I feel mean. Just, If you can't even try to make my mood not so nasty, don't say a flippin word.

I agree let her feel how ever she wants...I mean I would be kinda mad I f people I dont even know calling me brat

so every one sorry to say this but shutup(exept for ninny 308) please you giving me a haedach

I am havig a really horrible day... HAVEN"T YOU PEOPLE HEARD OF A THING CALLED COMPASSION??? geez..
Don't try to use having a horrible day as an excuse. Like I said, not everyone is going to be nice.

Remember the other day when I made your night? You broke mine. So thanks for the even payback. :l

Look, everybody, I'm really sorry. I am just having the worst day I've had in my life. (Just try to be cheerful around the devil child) I'm sorry I hurt your feelings TamaGirley. I'm just sorry. But, just be a little compassionate sometimes. If someone was cryingyou wouldn't say to them ,"Having a lousy day is no excuse to be angry and crying!" Please.

Look, everybody, I'm really sorry. I am just having the worst day I've had in my life. (Just try to be cheerful around the devil child) I'm sorry I hurt your feelings TamaGirley. I'm just sorry. But, just be a little compassionate sometimes. If someone was cryingyou wouldn't say to them ,"Having a lousy day is no excuse to be angry and crying!" Please.
Yes, but you're not crying at someone, you're swearing at them. There's a big difference.

I'm sorry if anyone (me included) made you feel worse than you already do.

It's okay.

Try to do fun things to cheer yourself up though. And at least things are cool with your dad. :]

Yes, but you're not crying at someone, you're swearing at them. There's a big difference.
I'm sorry if anyone (me included) made you feel worse than you already do.
Excuse me, but I have been crying all day, I am now. I still feel sad and angry. I just need someone to hug me and tell me that things are going to be alright. That is one thing I can't do myself. I just feel like my day has been horrible as compensation or something for how happy I have been before today. Maybe I just wasn't a little sad or a little angry often enough. :( :D :huh:

I'm not taking sides. Your Dad was kind of right though. You shouldn't talk back to your parents even If you don't want them to do something.

And you should NOT run away, they love you and unless you want to give them a heart attack don't run away. Look, If your that concerned, PM me and tell me where you are and I'll find the kids help line if you don't already have it. Just state and country and I'll find it OK?

Don't worry, You can talk to me but just remember, It's better to have someone near you to talk to because most TamaTalkers can't really do much.

*Hugs and wipes away tears*

You'll be fine OK?

Excuse me, but I have been crying all day, I am now. I still feel sad and angry. I just need someone to hug me and tell me that things are going to be alright. That is one thing I can't do myself. I just feel like my day has been horrible as compensation or something for how happy I have been before today. Maybe I just wasn't a little sad or a little angry often enough. :rolleyes: :( :(
It sucks when you're sad and stuff, but people were generally giving you their general opinion that you were a little ridiculous with your father at the time. And it only got out of hand because you didn't like the answers you were given. The timing was off on both sides but what you said to your father wasn't right, and you can't excuse your behaviour towards other members just because you're having an off day. Misery loves company, and that's basically what was happening.

It probably was a communication barrier that got you rubbing things the wrong way. Everything will be fine, you just gotta cool the jets a bit. Fluff made an interesting point, don't need to get snarly with them too.

I'm in a ay better mood now, Harold is my Daddy's coworker/employee He works for my Dad's boss technically but my Dad employed him. Yep, fuzzy logic! :lol: ;)

Well, I know you're upset, but you aren't exactly innocent here. You repeatedly spoke back to him in a rude fashion, called him both an idiot and a jerk, and generally displayed a poor attitude. Obviously, he was under stress because he lost the "database" and had to be ready for "Harold" to come over. By saying the things you did, you incited his anger. I know the "I'll hit you" bit was uncalled for, but really, I can understand why he said all the other stuff. If you don't want your dad to get irritated, maybe you should try not being rude to him? :lol:
Well agreed. I'm on your father's side too. You were being a brat by talking back and calling him a jerk.Now, when you called him a jerk you took the fight to the next level, he's your dad, treat him right because alot of people in this world don't have dad's.

And M.K. , don't fricken tell us to shutup, if your having a headache get out of here (No offence) .

Maybe you should have just ignored your father and your mother, because you were really irritating them O.O If Harold comes, just ignore him and then just do your own business. Pretend he is not there (but if he asks you a question, answer him politely or else the hit!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back