My little brother's toy says profanity!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry that made me laugh so hard! But I honestly think he's saying, "Skadoosh!" instead of... yeah....

Last edited by a moderator:
If ya crazy for money you could report or sue the company..

But then that, that's bad. XD

Was any ratings for the toy? Are you said it the b word? Are you sure it said something else because we all get the wrong hearing from electronic devices somethings. XD

Hahaha. Hilarious.

I wish I had that toy. I'd press the button non stop and laugh.

-Puma.

Sure it didn't say Skadoosh?

I just know it did.

They know little kids get happy meals right? So why would they make it say that?

It does say "Skadoosh".

I saw Kung Fu Panda, and the Panda says it a couple of times.

I don't personally think that it sounds like what you think.

My brother has that Panda toy from Mickey D's, so that's how I know.

Sometimes, things are not what they sound like.

In this case, thank goodness. :ph34r:

lol i don't think it's the bad word anymore, but my mom and her friend keep insisting that it's stupid ____

>_> they don't beleive me when i say 'it's skadoosh.'

I have a teletubie that says "Retard hahahahheehe Retard" xP
i believe its saying "big hug!!". my sisters one says "again again" but it sounds like its saying "im dead im dead" oh and my sisters one says retard too. ROFLMAO

Lolz, sue McDonalds. HehHeh.

Once at Walmart I was pressing this toy Chimchar´s hand to make it talk, and for a moment I thought it was saying the f and b words.

EDIT: Skadoosh does NOT sound like ¨Stupid (insertfemaledoghere)¨

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, my mom and her friend went to McDonald's today with my little brother. He got a toy, the panda from Kung Fu Panda. Well, it also talks and you can move it's arms. Well, it does 'karate noises', but.. after a few seconds.. it said 'stupid *female dog*'
And it shocked us. We thought our ears were playing tricks on us. So we had it talk more, and again it said the profanity.

I found it funny..

But my mom and her friend are going to complain to McDonald's tomorrow.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?
well have you seen the news ween a brat doll said bad words i think somebody mess with it

I'm sorry.... but that's hilarious. But not when a little boy hears it! Like... it's only funny to us sick-minded teenagers. Lol. :D

But jeez... I can imagine why they would go back to McDonald's after that!

I would love for something like that to happen to me! :wacko:

~Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back