My little love triangle. What do I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachuchu!

Reaction score
So there was this guy I like and I asked him out. He said no which made me sad. My friends got a bit mad and asked why. He then told them it was because his best friend likes me (I'm not supposed to know His friend likes me) and he said that was the only reason why but He won't go out with me (Many people think he likes me). I dunno what to do anymore. Should I give up on him or what?

Hmm... Well, if I were you... I would give up on him. If he rejects you just because his friend likes you, then you shouldn't even considering asking him out anymore. Let him be a jerk if he wants. It was his chance and he blew it.

Maybe he was trying to tell them (you) that he would rather you ask his friend. Letting them (you) know he feels akward knowing he likes you. Guys are like that sometimes... They are trying to tell you in code or something. I'm sure everything will be okay. Just think about what he said and go with it.

(You, as in, he probably understands that your friends would tell you what he said....)

Give the guy a break, if I was asked out by who my best friend likes, I would say no only because my friend likes him. If that was the ONLY reason, you still have a chance if he isn't lying.

Personally, as a guy, I would have to guess it was to either

(a) Not hurt his friend's feelings, or

(B ) not have an angry friend.

~Cookiefairy

Last edited by a moderator:
I (if i were you) would try his friend. if that doesnt work go back to plan A

i am trying on love too so this is the best advice i can give

If you like him a lot don't give up him. Whats worth the fight is always worth the prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back