My Log out Pass...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
Okay, well, whenever I go on TamaTown, there's a log in password. So I put the password from my Tama into the computer. But when you log out, what do you do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Do you put the password into your Tama on the LOGOUT PASSWORD thing? I do that, and then I finish it, and then it won't do anything! It just makes two beeps like 'do-do'.

What do you do?

This is for the V4 Tamagotchi.

Help please!!!

Best Wishes

[SIZE=14pt]ba[/SIZE]rky

It really is quiet simple,

when the LOG-IN password comes on (enter it and do what you need to do on TamaTown.) Press the 'B' Button on your tama.

Then it wil appear as a lot of '0's. Once you get your log out password enter it in their.

The letters go from 'A-F' and numbers '0-9'.

Tama-Petal

Yes I know, I'm not stupid. I mean once I've entered my Log Out password into my Tama, it won't do anything.

Please help

barky

After you enter the logout password, did you press the "b" button?Then your tama should come back and you get the points you earned on tamatown and you can enter the passwords to the items you collected. I really hope this helped! :p

:blink: greenalmonds :)

Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you to be careful and to not mix up 8's and B's when you enter the password into your tamagotchi. I used to do that.....

:blink: greenalmonds :)

[SIZE=15pt]Heyy umm i had this problem the first time only...so far...[/SIZE]

------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]My V4 Tama[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Name: Katie[/SIZE]

Training: 4/9

Weight: 22 lbs

Generation:1

Stage: Teenager

Job: Student at School

Items: 9

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same problem too but I found it helps if you have the tamagotchi pointed at the computer....

I believe you are referring to the items purchased in tamatown?

After you have entered the log out code, your tama will come back on the screen. Now you got to go to the password screen in your tama, and enter the passwords there for the items. The passwords for the items are found on the PC after you've confirmed that the logout was successful.

But if it beeps, your log out password may be wrong. Like greenalmonds said, you may be confusing the letter B and the Number 8.

[SIZE=14pt]Dont touch ur tama dring ur visit 2 tamatown...it worked 4 me...[/SIZE]

-----------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]My V4 Tama[/SIZE]

Name: Katie

Training: 6/9

Year: 2

Weight: 37 lbs

Generation:1

Stage: Adult

Job: Student at School

Status
Not open for further replies.