My Log.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaWendy234

Reaction score
At 8:00 p.m. on Dec. 20, 2007, Ahen, is born into the world as a boy. I feed him to meet his needs and played the jumping game with him until we lost at 5 jumps. He is a V1 Pink Tamagotchi. Ahen is getting big fast! Another few meals he has had. I just put a new battery in his egg, so he is first generation. Weighing 15 lbs. at 8:12 p.m. Oh No! He is sick, so I cure him pushing the button twice. Now happly dancing across the screen. Played the jumping game again till 3. Now 14 lbs. after that. Oh, a poop! A meal and another pound. He will soon have a friend because for x-mas I am getting many more tama's to add to my 7 tama collection. 2 V1's, 2 V3's and 3 V4's. Only all their batteries died to i bought 2 more for my Ahen and another I don't know which to choose. A snack for Ahen. Reading this and want to email me about my tama's or more, email me at [email protected]. One more meal for Ahen then a nap, I hope! It's hard to type and take care of a newly hatched tama at the same time. I think it's time to get of this computer. I will note everything I do with Ahen so i can type it here. At 8:21 p.m. Dec. 20, 2007, I say goodnight!

Turns out, I put the battery in on my other V1 and it hatched to a girl! Her name is Isha and her egg is blue. Just hatched and Ahen is sleeping. Well, I really have to go. 8:36 p.m. Dec. 20, 2007.

Both of them turned into toddlers and then went right to bed. Ahen gave Isha a ball and Isha gave Ahen a ball. They play with them at random times. Today, just a few minutes ago, when I wasn't really doing anything with them, they sat on the ground and watched a Christmas tree! It was very exciting. Isha gained a train point. I kept connecting them so now they have 4 smilies in their friend lists. I think I'll check out a growth chart and see what I want them to be and what they probably will be. Any good ideas of what they will become just e-mail me.

Random thought but, don't V1's cost more than other versions of tamagotchi? Other news: I have made a page where you can see my logs and some growth charts, its bad but oh well. :) geocites.com/wendywindington/index.html EDIT: FYI where I live, my time is 1 hour before TT's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want Ahen and Isha to become teens now because they are toddlers and it seems as if they have been toddlers forever. They have lost wait though, on jump Ahen did 11 abd on dance Isha nailed 6 moves.

At about 8:00 a.m. both Ahen and Isha changed into itchigotchi's -I can't spell- or the strawberry looking teen tama. They both went right to sleep after that, but woke up a few minutes after. Since they are finally teens, I connected them for the reasons we all know. Now, they are 1yr. Ahen and Isha are very excited for X-mas. I think I'll get them new friends or maybe some accessories. Whatever I find that I think they will like. Right now they are just dancing across the screen or playing with their balls, which ever, so I'll surf TT for a while until I need to check them again. I wonder what they will be when they become adults. I'll look that up and then report back here with more news. EDIT: I have looked up the characters I could get and of course I want both to turn into mametchi's but maskgotchi :D and the other one or two are ok, but I want and will not have any part of a kutchipatchi!

Isha and Ahen are going on diets! I will keep a chart of their process.

Isha Ahen

---------------

Start 69lbs 69lbs

Eatx2 72lbs 72 lbs

Jump 11x 69lbs 23x 69lbs

Jump 12x 66lbs 3x 68lbs

Ok The X-mas tree appeared again. I'm trying to find out their poop schedule. They pooped at 10:07 and at 2:28. So that's 4 hours and 11 minutes! Yay I found it out.

I have decided to not chart the diets that Ahen and Isha are on.Though I have been putting them on the jumping and they have increased their training bars. Both will probably become adults soon.

Ahen and Isha are now 2 years of age and have been exercising more and more each day. 2 days till X-mas! They can't wait and neither can I. I'm going to give them more friends by the time the holidays come because I am going to get more battieres for my other tamas and I am buying more tamas online. I really hope I can get a V4.5 and a V2. Ahen and Isha are still itchigotchi teens and have increased their trainging bars about 1 each day and are connecting all the time so by the adult stage they can have children. When they become adults and have children I will continue my log about them. I think Ahen and Isha will turn into mametchis or maskotchis. They probably will have X-mas babies if they turn into adults today.

I am going to submit art work by me to the December 2007 contest. The drawing of mine is many "moves" as you could call it of ichigotchi doing many things. Ahen and Isha keep dancing and singing around a Christmas tree probably because its coming real soon. They both have yet again gained another training point. I really hope that Ahen and Isha will change into adults today, sometime. I'm going to take them to the Christmas party. I think my mom got me a tamagotchi thing for Christmas. Ahen likes bath same with Isha but Ahen likes it better. I REALLY want a V2 thats why I'm entering the contest so I can complete my V collection plus a V4.5

Ahen and Isha have yet again gained another training point. 3 years now on December the 24th. I submited my artwork to the contest of them in santa hats! :rolleyes: Hopefully they will become adults soon. I and dieing to find out what they will be. I thought at 3 years they should be adults by now!

Ahen and Isha have turned into mametchis both of them this morning. Gained a training point also and..... are both 4 years of age! :) Soon they will have babies.

Last night I went to the movies so I set my tama's clocks to 10:00, 2 hours ahead of mine. I just woke up at 8 o'clock and they were starving and unhappy! I felt so bad they could have died! Now that they are 5 years though, I will connect them and see if they will have babies or not. Hold on.....connecting.....and......a game. I don't get it. They turned adults early X-mas morning, shouldn't they turn into adults?

Isha just gave birth to two beautiful baby girls. At 1:38 I connected them and noticed the present positions weren't the same so I relized Isha and Ahen were going to mate! So exciting, I think I'll name them... Fair in the pink egg with her daddy and Light in the blue egg with her mommy! Light and Fair, Fair and Light.

Ahen and Isha had Fair and Light at about 1:40 so they should leave about that time today. I can't believe they grew up so fast. Stats for Ahen and Isha: Dec. 27, 2007 10:08 a.m.

Ahen Isha

Hunger- Full Full

Happy- Full Full

Pounds- 98lbs. 97lbs.

Age- 6yrs. 6yrs.

Training- 5/9 6/9

Generation- 1 1

Both Ahen and Isha left this morning. I named the babies Fair and Light. They do everything together, even got sick at the same time. I fixed that though. Stats of Ahen and Isha before they left:

Ahen Isha

Hunger-Full Full

Happy-Full Full

Training-5/9 6/9

Pounds-99lbs 99lbs

Generation- 1 1

Fair and Light turned into kinomatchi toddlers. Maybe they will turn into young mimitchis.

Fair and Light both jumped a few times. I connected them alot and whenever they gave presents, they were bad presents. The poop and such. I don't think they like each other very much.

Latest posts

Back