My Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skibunny92709

Reaction score
Hi. I just reseted my tama. I have had three girls on this tama and I want a boy! It's still in it's egg right now! :gozarutchi: ~! It's hatching at 1:44 pm (central time) on December 16,2006! And it's a....boy! Let's see we will name it....Mikey! Hmm...it's hearts are down on everything. Let's see we will feed him cerel and an apple! I don't want him to get over weight. My last two weren't even 1 yr. olds and they were over 30 lbs! We are about to play Get! We got to 100! So that means we win 150 points! He's hungry now and all happy. Let's feedhim bread. (twice) Opps....I feed him sushi by accident! There bread. Oppps...? Ok we are now going to go to the shop! There is a drum....some sort of cheese cake, sphgetti, and a cap. I won't buy anything! :) ! He's pretty good! Let's see I'll feed him scone! Well that's all for now! We will probably write in a bit or so! Please reply!

Angel (owner) & Mickey (Tama) ^_^ :D

ok.....Mickey just got sick (he's not feeling well) he also pooped and he has half hearts for hungry and all hearts for happy. First i will clean away the poop *done!* I tried praise but he just gave me a pouty face. Let's try the doctor. It worked but he was NOT happy when I did it. Now he is! :) Ok so somebody's else's log told me how to get a Mematchi or whatever and so I exercised and I got to 99....than lost! Doesn't that stink!? Yes it does! He is full with all eight hearts! :D Oh and he just pooped! :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay....can someone please reply!?!! I want to think that people are actually reading this!!!! Mikey just feel asleep and he took a poop right before he did. I earned him 270 points (Maybe half will go to the king) and his weight is 10 lbs. which is pretty good. We are about to play games when he wakes up. Finally! I wanted him to rest, all it does it beep and then BEEP! He feel asleep so I turned off the light so he is a bit happier! (I don't know how he can sleep with a light off, oh he is baby, who cares?!) and his hungry is 2 hearts and happy is three. I will feed him when he wakes up and then we will play some games!

Finally! He woke up! It took forever! (less then 3 minutes!) Ok now ur down to 1 heart out of four in the hungry hearts! I will feed him and in a bit, we will play a game! Ok he is back to three!

Latest posts

Back