my loved one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i just thought that id post ok well right now karen(v3)

hershy orbit and trident(v5)

nicko(v3)

they are all asleep right now today i put them on pause for anout 5 hours because we watched to movies that we rented from blockbuster i hope that didnt slow their growth process tooo much well ill post back tomorrow when they wake up and when i wake up ok well

!BYE!

ok i know i said that i would post in the morning as soon as me and my tamagotchis woke up but ive had a busy day so im here now ok the pena! family are still toddlers it was cute because hershy(first one born)and his dad were vacuming it was sooo cute ill let them talk right now

hershy:hehehe dad likes me the best dad likes me the best

dad:hershy lets go get some yog yog(frozen yogurt)

hershy:second first same as the first dad like me the best were going to go get some yog yog and you cant come hahahahahehehe suckers *skiping and singing*dad likes me the best dad like me the best

orbit:that is not fair dad acts like we dont exsist when we are standing right in front of him and he still *ONLY* asks hershy how rude

trident:you want to talk rude sister hershy spit in my face *IM NOT DONE AND* in my *BED* i hate him

orbit:me to im starting to hate dad hes always ignoring me and you the poeple who dont ignore us is mom and hershy but thats because he likes to brag about dad loving him the most

trident:i have a plan since dad ignores us lets ignore him when he tells us to go to bed do not say anything we will only listen to each other and mommmy im not calling dad daddy im calling him dad

orbit:no first of all we are not talking to him only if its an emergancy and if it is an emergancy welll call him by his name walter

trident:lets go watch h2o just add water

orbit:eek:k wait im gonna leave walter a message saying that we ran away lets pack

trident:eek:k we are taking the t.v. right

orbit:eek:f course they dont deserve it exept for mommy we do oh and well take food and money and everything that belongs to us

trident:where will we get the money from

orbit:*NO QUESTION ASKED JUST DO WHAT I SAY*

trident:eek:k sorry

orbit:sorry im just scared about running away

orbit/trident:*NOT IT WAS A JOKE ABOUT RUNNING AWAY*

but everything els was true

ok that was interesting nothing else on karen and nicko

so bye

ok so i know i havent posted in a while but ive been really busy ok right now they are sleeping i i got some more batteries and i put one in my v.4 its a toddler should evolve into a teenager tomorrow :D

just wanted to say that ok so bye ill post back tomorrow when they wake up and when i wake up or around 2:00

ok i know i havent posted for along time just wanted to say that they are all fine none of them are dead few.. ill post later on(tomorrow)

Latest posts

Back