My mAgiCaL TaMa LoG (sandstrikes version)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandstrike

Reaction score
Yeha as u know i dont post in my old log but now i will try to post in this log every day :p :) :p :eek: :p ;) :p B) any ways i have a MUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSIIIIIIICCCCCC

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

(over exited :D :p ) this is my first post so it will be long (hopefully) any ways my music star is a togetchi and the match maker is coming w00t and also he mad because steelers won the super bowl (i sad too) he has the bandi toy and he plays drums. he has a band with a vilotchi and a andreotchi (i think that how u spell it :D )

STATUS CHEACK:

weight:32 lb

hungrey:****

happy:****

stress leavel:21 (oh noes)

Skill points:

tone:253

rhythm:480

original:395

favorite music: ROCK AN ROLL (im going to change it to r& B)

thats all he is playing with his toy right now and my other tamas are on pause

oh oh someone at the door its its..... stamp whaaaaaaa (stamp the mail man that what my friend and i call him)

he gave me urrrr i mean my tama hair gel (what would he need that for :blink: :blink: )

well ill post later cya people)

OMG this is really weird i didnt get anything as a gift and i cheack my items and i found something it was called drum roll plz *drums start playing* A TAMAGOTCHI BATTERY IN MY TAMAGOTCHI HOW DID IT GET THERE WHAT DOES IT DO PLZ HELP ME FIGURE IT OUT

i found out what the tama battrey does i used it and a weird guy came out of it and gave my guy...........HEADPHONES WHAT I WANTED and thats not the only thing my tamagotchi got......

are u ready?

are u sure

al right here it goes

HE GOT MARRIED (keep your cool sandstrike keep ur cool :) ) w00t its so awsome he got married to a mizukitchi or something like that

anyways he has a little baby girl witch will be named sakura

and his wifes name is luna

thats all that happened

OH AND IN MY NEXT POST MY TAMAS WILL TALK

cya

Sandstrike (boared boared board (9999999999999999999999999 years later) board board board ect.)

ur i was boared so my tamas will now talk

hm hm ZAPP GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW oh... hes at a concert :blink: <_< <_< thtas all cya

zapp left his baby and now theres only sakura she loves to talk so here she is

Sakura:eek:h hi my name is Sakura im only a toddalar also this boy in my class in preschool hes like soooooooooooooooooooooo weird he like is like a kuchitamatchi or something like that

Sandstrike:ill save u the rest of her chat she is a :huh: w00t

thats all

Sandstrike (my moms weekend)

hi im back srry for not posting yester day i coudnt i wasnt at home all day

so Sakura turned into aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;) w00t i hope she turns into a :p well thats about it were just waiting tell the angel dude comes so she can go to SCHOOL also i dont have school tomarrow so i can post a LOT more

oh and sakura wants to talk

Sakura:w00t im a ichagotchi w00t i hope i turn into a mimitchi then i will be the second smartest tama in the world when i go to school i hope that a cue kikitchi will join my band kikitchis are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE

Sandstrike:urrrrrr how did she know i oh nvm <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

thats all really right now cya

Sandstrike (waiting for my dad to pick me up)

srry for not posting yesterday i tried 2 but i got caught up in roblox :) :) ;) :D

well heres sakura

Sakura:OMG OMG OMG A KIKITCHI IS IN MY BAND HES SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

Sandstrike:uhhhhhhhhhh ok nothing really happend she also got a tindani.......

THATS ALL BYE

Sandstrike (DO U LIKE WAFFLEZ?)

ok ok i know i didnt post yesterday because i never got home till 10:00

anyways she evolved in to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MIMITCHI w00t she i awsome her band members evolved 2 she has a chantotchi and a androtchi (thats weird same as last time <_< ) well she prefomed and her score was x o o i hate dat bill dude he gave meh tama a big fat X anyway

her band is.................................................................................. POP i hate dat kind of music.... well she has well 10 stress so TOY POWA lol

well thats all i guess ill watch deranged lego movie on youtube well dats all BYE

Sandstrike (wants more pop tarts)

hi im back srry for not posting i got grounded :unsure: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( anyways DA V.5 IS BACK i have a bakutchi a ichagotchi and a korokotchi anyways nothing really happend and my brother is tring 2 get me off heres a shout out 2 him ULL NEVER TAKE ME OFF THE COMPUTER ALIVE > :D lol well back 2 the log im hopeing 4 the matchmaker 2 come on my MUSIC STAR i need a new hobbie besides a tamagotchi breeder :p :p :p anyways my family (my v.5) would like 2 talk i think but who cares im going 2 force them XD oh and the bakutchis name is Flame the ichagotchis name is Flower (like my previous log XD) and my korotchis name is i guess Danny and Danny is a PARTY ANIMAL

Flame:Hi uh my name is Flame

i wonder who will get married in the dating show who will i choose ILL LET U GUYS VOTE whoever wins will have there genaration go on and on and on and on

Sakura:WE GET IT

Sandstrike:pushy

thats all so far BYE

Sandstrike (I WANT 2 PLAY HALO)

Hi im back Y DONT I POST IN MY LOG ANY MORE y? u ask because i forget and most of the time i forget any ways my V.5 vis adults and idk if i have the pudding family but what ever it is TYHERE SO CUTE the family thingy sez that there a large family now my music star fell of its cain :D :) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( anyways ill give u a log in pass word 4 my V.5 and if ur nice can ub give me the code 4 da winnings PLZ PLZ PLZ well heres the code 2242962500

thats the code i g2g CYA

Sandstrike (.......)

Last edited by a moderator:
its been a whiloe and my adult got married on the same day i gave u the code any ways NOTHING HAPPEND at all so.... BYE

Sandstrike (GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Latest posts

Back