My Married Couple Evolved Fat (V5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

One of my adult tamas got married, and when they evolved into parents they turned into the "fat" parents. Is this the same as the whole family turning into the fat family, or is this just a coincidence? I fed my family the balance bisquit and the parents are still fat (the children are normal - they were never fat to begin with).

You should get a mirror or a balance biscuit and use it on your tamas, then they'll go back to normal :blink:

Brandedastar has already said that they've tried to use the balance biscuit already but to no avail.

I don't think the balance biscuit does affect the parents.

Was the adult Tamagotchi that got married an Osumotchi? If it wasn't, maybe it was actually your Tamagotchi's mate that became Metaboritchi (the "fat" parent).

I'm not sure of the names of the tamas, but before they evolved into parents, I had the sleepy looking guy, and the teacup looking girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the names of those characters... Where do you find the charts and names of it?? Are those v5 characters? Ive searched everywhere for v5 charts but I cant seem to find it.

P.S. (I hope I am not spamming!)

Ok guys, I think I mixed up the characters. My married couple evolved into Kuchi parents. I thought those were the "fat" or "large" parents, but according to the chart, it's not. Is this correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back