My mother won't let me wear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it's that L thong.

I'm right. I know I'm right.

But yeah, if you've already asked, so you don't have the excuse of "you never said no..." then I guess be like, mature and talk to her and blah blah blah.

6 YEAR OLDS WEARING THEM!? I'd be shocked if there was anyone my age (I'm 11) wearing them, and 13, uh.... what's the point? It's just going to be un comfy... and.. Yeah.

To be fair, not ALL thongs are uncomfortable. Some are genuinely annoying, but others you don't even feel. There are all kinds of different styles to choose from. I used to sell underwear at Victoria's Secret, so trust me. xD

If you are wanting to wear a thong to get rid of panty lines, it's a very good idea. Some fabrics which things like yoga pants and certain skirts are made of show panty lines terribly. A thong will be much more discreet. If you want to wear a thong to look sexier...you should wait a few more years. It's frequently not a very good feeling to be leered at by guys who think you are advertising more than you probably want to.

You really can't go wrong with a lovely pair of thin, line-free bikini underwear. If you get the right cut and fabric, they won't show through clothes either. I swore by thongs for years, but over the past few years I have realized that I generally prefer a good bikini or hiphugger brief. Comfy, practical...and they come in SUCH a variety of pretty colors and patterns! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:) You know what's worse than pantie lines? Thong lines!! :) yuck...

I've never had a thong that was uncomfortable... but I've only had maybe four... I prefer the bikini briefs with the cute designs all over them.... they're lots of fun and you're mom would probably let you buy them...

I really think thongs are over-rated, and really, wearing them is kinda like advertising yourself as being sexually active... If you were my kid I probably wouldn't buy them for you either... but I'd sit down and talk to you about it... Maybe try that? What makes you want to wear it? What makes it okay? What does the fashion say about you and are you ready for that?

Seriously though, you're only thirteen. Enjoy not being an adult, hold off on sexy clothing until you're at least sixteen (or eighteen is even better). You don't need a 30-year-old drooling over your butt because you bent over to pick something up and he saw your thong... really... Think about it, okay?

--hugs for you--

To be fair, not ALL thongs are uncomfortable. Some are genuinely annoying, but others you don't even feel. There are all kinds of different styles to choose from. I used to sell underwear at Victoria's Secret,  so trust me. xD

If you are wanting to wear a thong to get rid of panty lines, it's a very good idea. Some fabrics which things like yoga pants and certain skirts are made of show panty lines terribly. A thong will be much more discreet. If you want to wear a thong to look sexier...you should wait a few more years. It's frequently not a very good feeling to be leered at by guys who think you are advertising more than you probably want to.

You really can't go wrong with a lovely pair of thin, line-free bikini underwear. If you get the right cut and fabric, they won't show through clothes either. I swore by thongs for years, but over the past few years I have realized that I generally prefer a good bikini or hiphugger brief. Comfy, practical...and they come in SUCH a variety of pretty colors and patterns! :lol:
Lol I got some underwear from Victoria's Secret before. :lol:

Like I mentioned before, I have some lace underwear/cute bikinis from Victoria's Secret and Aerie, and I actually find them more appealing than thongs. They have tons of cute designs, and they are very comfortable. As for sex appeal (if that's what you're getting at... ;-; ), I think that the lace rimmed ones are much more adorable, making you look cute and seductive without looking like a whore.

I'd try meeting your mom half way- maybe some bikinis/lacey underwear? :3

I'm not trying to offend anyone or be gross or anything, but I'm eleven and wear them every once and a while. I think it depends on what your mom thinks. my mom lets me wear them. But I don't wear them every day. It's your moms and your decision.

^^ I guess.

Some parents are very different.

My mum went out and bought me a pair just to show me how uncomfortable they are.

Some parents hate them, some love them, and some are just plain nuts (Mine! =])

Great point Never Ending A.B.Y.S.S.

You don't want THAT kind of attention do you?

It's never good to come across as a slut.

Espically if someone (a boy) sees your thong. :\

Try going to the mall with friends and bring money so you can buy some (obviously xP) and then just stuff them in your purse when your done paying, so you mom doesn't know you bought anything when you come back home.

Thats what I'd do... =)

Try going to the mall with friends and bring money so you can buy some (obviously xP) and then just stuff them in your purse when your done paying, so you mom doesn't know you bought anything when you come back home.
Thats what I'd do... =)
I do that too. xDD Only not with thongs.

And you could just hand wash them. But make sure when you wear them, your pants are pulled up. You're always taking a risk because if your mom catches you, chances are you'll be in trouble. A lot of it.

Why?

Trick question. WHY?! They look uncomfortable. And what are you trying to achieve? Boys? Attention? No panty lines?

I saw a product that hid panty lines. *Ohhs and Ahhs* =O

Your only 13, live your life comfortably..

YOUR FRIENDS AREN'T WEARING THEM TOO RIGHT?! Its not a fad in school either right?

And your principals,peers and teachers will be dismayed because your so...Young! Wear them when you get older, and just go w/ bikini undies for now.

Pikachu:

xD

Oh my ... i did not expecte that.

Quite frankley, if your mother says no, just go with it.

I don't exactley see why would you want too tho . . .

There super uncomfy. I hardly evere where them

I stick with bikini and boxers tehe.

i dont need some little string riding up my ... butt ... when im walking around from classe too class

it's liek ... ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back