My Movie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monchi

Reaction score
I made a movie for Tama Talk yes it's about tamagotchis it's a little short and if you like the song you can listen to it when the shows over. I'ts not the best I could do but I promise to make part 2 better!! :angry: My Movie!!!!

Wow! That is SO good! Seriously! You did an excellent job! We here at Tamatalk really appreciate it! :angry:

Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Tgd*

and what's up with the chinese letters? :furawatchi:

What are those symbols? They certainly aren't Japanese or Chinese.

It's kinda choppy, like not enough frames. I don't care for it very much... just stating my opinion. :furawatchi:

But I do appreciate the effort ^^

What are those symbols? They certainly aren't Japanese or Chinese.
It's kinda choppy, like not enough frames. I don't care for it very much... just stating my opinion. :furawatchi:

But I do appreciate the effort ^^
ditto.

yeah, a little choppy in my opinion too.

but good effort- thats what counts.

Thanks! Actually it's not japenese or chinese I found the launguage on a fake tama instruction sheet it looked kinda nice the writing so I put it on.... :furawatchi:

I made a movie for Tama Talk yes it's about tamagotchis it's a little short and if you like the song you can listen to it when the shows over. I'ts not the best I could do but I promise to make part 2 better!! :furawatchi: My Movie!!!!
Nice, I make videos to but there Anime videos.

I have 94 of them, but my YouTube old account got suspended so now I only have 5 videos.

yah i had like fifty videos and my stupid brother deleted them all so I deleted his wierd barneys on fire video.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Korean.

And I KNOW for a fact you didn't draw that.

DON'T take credit for something you didn't do.

>:|

It's Korean. 

Oh thanks for clearing up the language :]

And how do you know? I don't mean offensively but seriously?

What are you talking about? :blink:

Oh thanks for clearing up the language :]
And how do you know? I don't mean offensively but seriously?
Think about it.

Would you randomly add speech bubbles in a movie you were making, when you didn't even know the name of the language?

The movie would have looked percectly fine without them, so there was no reason to put them in.

And.

In the middle of the video, they added a blue cut scene with "*spin*" on it.

If they really did make the animation, they could have just added those letters onto the actual picture.

not to be the bad guy or something but its not working!!!!!! it just says "loading..." and the movie won't go on. i really want to see it but it just says "loading..."

It's Korean. 

How do you know? Thats kinda mean. If they didnt draw it who did???????

How do you know? Thats kinda mean. If they didnt draw it who did???????
Check my post on the page before, I explained that same question to RG.

not to be the bad guy or something but its not working!!!!!! it just says "loading..." and the movie won't go on. i really want to see it but it just says "loading..."
Oh that usually means it's going to take a long time.....Maybe you should refresh the page :D

Think about it.Would you randomly add speech bubbles in a movie you were making, when you didn't even know the name of the language?

The movie would have looked percectly fine without them, so there was no reason to put them in.

And.

In the middle of the video, they added a blue cut scene with "*spin*" on it.

If they really did make the animation, they could have just added those letters onto the actual picture.
Um I wouldn't really wanna start a flame war but first she problaby put that in because tamagotchi speak gibberish and you already know what the memetchi's saying because shes holding a dance pamflet and shes look'in for him also it's korean when shes mad because obiously she swearing

Um I wouldn't really wanna start a flame war but  first she problaby put that in because tamagotchi speak gibberish and you already know what the memetchi's saying because shes holding a dance pamflet and shes look'in for him also it's korean when shes mad because obiously she swearing
I can get my Korean speaking friend to tell TT what it says once he gets on the computer if you want. :\

And the maker of the video totally ignored my post where I explained why she didn't draw that, because she had no way to back her claim up.

&If she replys to it now, that just means she saw what I said.

And for someone who doesn't even know the name of the language she used, she can write it pretty well.

:\

I'm not trying to seem super mean, but her making that animation just doesn't make sense, and taking credit for it is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back