My mum is just so...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tammy_lover*

Reaction score
My mum is so mean with my tamagotchi. She says she'll throw it out of the house one day, and I want to get another one but she dosen't allow me to. Can't she get a life? Well, I'm wondering if any body could help me. She says once I'm good she'll get me another one, but I'm just a young girl. I turned nine last November the 28th... :furawatchi:

well at the looks of it...ur going to have to be good if u want another 1...
I agree. And, it's not your mom's fault. Your probably doing something to get her mad....

I agree. And, it's not your mom's fault. Your probably doing something to get her mad....
yeah, if u use it to much and u ALWAYS have it, she probably thinks its taking over ur life. pause it more, use it less, and she wont mind u useing it! :furawatchi:

Aii....your going through the same problem as me..she said i have to get 90% on math..cuz i really stink at it(elementary 5th grade)..i just got a another 70% she said i can buy it anyway cuz i'm always whinning about it..she took away my v2 2 weeks ago O_O

Well, have you worked out what is making your Mum mad? I mean why she is saying she's going to throw your Tama out? Why does she say you have to be good? Have you been behaving badly?

Maybe you spend all your time playing on the Tama and not doing chores or helping out?

I know you're only 9yrs, but that's old enough to set the table for dinner, tidy your room, do small things around the house to help out....

I've always found that the best way to a persons good will is to be helpful and polite... works every time.

A person (of any age) who always seems to complain, whine, or is always scowling can be very tedious.....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

There's no reason to makethis topic now... Last night she said if I'm good she's getting me a v3!

Same thing happened to me last year after my 10th birthday. I only had my first two tamagotchis for a month, but I was playing with them like CRAZY. It was affecting my schooling and concentration from myself and others in my class. And guess what happened at home?

MY MOM SMASHED BOTH OF THEM.

...Yeah. Now I'm smarter, and I don't take my tamas to school, I keep them on pause a lot, my mom is friendlier and more fun. (mostly) And trust me: it does works. My school was thinking about banning tamagotchis, but since the massive wave of tamas has cut down to only a few people, they decided not to.

So, if I were you, only play with tamas when it's not chore time or learning time. Bad flag for your instructor.

Good point NKL, this has never happened to me before. My mom brought me my Tamagotchi becuase it teaches responsibility, and it really does. Its like a pet but not alive and once it dies you can bring it back to life just by pressing A and C! And whats different about Tamagotchis is it doesnt take 1 hour for a pet to turn into a child. Maybe you should only play with your Tamagotchis when your moms not around.

-GotchiGirl!

Okay, back on topic. Sorry.

Same thing happened to me last year after my 10th birthday. I only had my first two tamagotchis for a month, but I was playing with them like CRAZY. It was affecting my schooling and concentration from myself and others in my class. And guess what happened at home?
MY MOM SMASHED BOTH OF THEM.

...Yeah. Now I'm smarter, and I don't take my tamas to school, I keep them on pause a lot, my mom is friendlier and more fun. (mostly) And trust me: it does works. My school was thinking about banning tamagotchis, but since the massive wave of tamas has cut down to only a few people, they decided not to.

So, if I were you, only play with tamas when it's not chore time or learning time. Bad flag for your instructor.
yep yep yep! thats what happens.

i have my tama on pause cause i am soooo busy.

Tell her how raising a tamagotchi helps make you more responsible. Also tell her about how much more fun it will be for you to get another. My mom likes mine because she thinks theyre cute. But, I guess that's just her.

[SIZE=12pt] I doubt that she would throw it out.[/SIZE]

I bet she would just hide it until you 'behaved' better.

Regards,

DarkCore

i wouldn't blame your mum, she probably has many things to do.

Aii....your going through the same problem as me..she said i have to get 90% on math..cuz i really stink at it(elementary 5th grade)..i just got a another 70% she said i can buy it anyway cuz i'm always whinning about it..she took away my v2 2 weeks ago O_O
same here but i stole it back. about 5 times it ethier she doesnt care or im a real spy but i think she doesnt care

When I started to REALLY go on and collect virtual pets my mom was hostile of the idea too. A person who's basically going on to college soon wants to deal with those things. Well I do because its a hobby. I don't go crazy with spending on them. My mom has always been a little urky on new things I want to be responsible of like credit cards and cell phones. Now she's pretty cool with it. I pay my bills (cellphone, credit card) on time and I get clothes and what not at a reasonable price so it's all good.

BTW yes I am living at home with my mother. It's far less expensive than living at residence at school I am making that clear right now.

Tell her how raising a tamagotchi helps make you more responsible. Also tell her about how much more fun it will be for you to get another. My mom likes mine because she thinks theyre cute. But, I guess that's just her.
Wow, that helped!! We are getting my v3 soon... :lol: My mum thought my tamagotchi was quite cute. She said it looked like my little brother! Oh and by the way, I'm not behaving EXTREMLY BAD, but she got angry! I was just looking after my brother, and he fell over. That's how I got in trouble! Well now, she's not such a pain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back