My music star log! by rubbertama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbertama

Reaction score
Yes! I got a music star! here are his stats:

Patrick

Hungry:$$$$

Happy:$$$

Stress:00

Tone:16

Rhythm:24

Original:120

Favorite music:Hip hop

Instrument:Saxophone

Petitchi[boy]

Gotchi Points:3000

Ill write more when he evolves!

It evolved into a kuribotchi!!!!!!! A.K.A.Pudding cup! im so happy YAY :D :) :hitodetchi: :D :kuribotchi:

Ill let him speak,His color is BLUE

Yes! I am a pudding cup! I am currently playing my Saxophone it is cool!

I hope I get to go to Preshcool soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Patrick just fell asleep at 7:45PM I like this tama so far! :p

I'll post tomarrow!

Okay pat evolved but it was the same exact pattern as my bros so I resetted it.Now I have a girl named Nikki and here are her stats:

Happy$$$$

Hungry$$$$

Tone:30

Rthym:0

Original:0

Favorite music:Rock n roll

Instrument:Micraphone

Nikki:voygyvdcbfdvdjhsv!!

Ill write more when she evolves!!!! :D :D

Hi its about 3 mins till evoloution, and WHOHHHHHHHH!!!Its evolving!!!!!!Nikki are you alright???

Nikki:vdkdadgffWhoh Im starting to speak!!!!

She is now a tamatchi!!! cool

Tone:128

Rythm:20

Original:30

Hunger$$$$

Happy:$$$$

Nikki:WOW i'm a tamatchi I can't wait to see my toddler friends tomarrow in preschool.I love my microphone and I love to sing,so it is such a perfect instrument for me.My daddy bought 3 peices of sushi for me to eat tomorrow.I love sushi also.

Me:don't forget our vist to tamatown tomorow!

Nikki:OOOHHHH yeah! that will be so much fun I can't wait to maybe get a new instrument?

Me: yeah maybe.

Hi, she won't evolve for awhile but here are her stats:

Tone 700[i play sing a song a lot]

Rythm 147

Original 138

Nikki:Today was good. But daddy's boss[my teacher] almost took me away,and if it was'nt for my daddy I would be on her desk.She is so mean and horrible.

She just evolved!!!!She is curently a Chamametchi

Tone 769

Rythm 184

Original 256

Nikki:WOW!!!! i'm a chamametchi and I look so cool I can't wait to see who my band is and I love singing!

She is sleeping.Today she met up with a kikitchi and a fat blob thing there names are Daniel-Kikitchi and Paul-fat blob thing.Could someone PM me on what that thing is?????

Nikki:ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..............

I can't wait to see what she evolves into.

:nazotchi: :D :lol: :lol:

I just got up and she was a ..................... ;) :eek: -_- -_- -_-

MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked so I went over and and clicked AWAY and she went in front of Simon Randy and Plaula.David turned into a Togetchi and Paul a Toskatchi.They played a rock concert and it went like this: X O O Nikki was very mad. I don't get it there was two O's and only one X why did she fail?

Nikki: I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed.*On the floor heavily breathing.*

I think her asprasion is ROCK BOTTOM

Poor Nikki she tried so hard

Hungry $$$$

Happy $$$$

Tone:999

Rhythm:283

Original:471

Stress:03

Instrument:MIC

Toy:RABBIT

Gotchi Points:3100

She finally passed! on the 57th time and she is 2nd in STAR ranking and has 328368483 FANS

Lets here the crowd:

Tama fans: BURN! BURN! BURN! BURN!

Awsome.......

I'm Home from school!

Nikki is okay she just had her concert in the car on the way home.She now has a 1st ranking award in hip hop and rock n roll :angry:

I was busy so thats why I diddent post sooner. Nikki had a BABY with a kuchipatchi and it was a girl!!!!!

Three days later......

I named the baby Hunter and she is an itchigotchi and just got the band scholorship.it is again a blob dude who is Toby and a kikitchi who is Daniel

Hunter is in purple.

WOW my band is sooo neat my and teacher gave me a saxophone.I am going to play the piano like my Mom at her last concert.My daddy also took very good care of me and they are still on tamagotchi planet living happily ever after.

I wonder what I will be and what gender kid I will have,and who I will be married to and.....................................................

Oh no!!!! she's talking children!!!! :lol: :p

Hunter evolved!!!!! she is a chantotchi just like my brother's same pattern and everything.The Bananaz evolved too but did'ent make the cut.....I've decided to add a v4 to my log,I started him up and got a baby boy!!! I named him Toby and he just turned into a mizutamatchi.Toby is in orange

Hunter

2yr

32lb

Hungry $$$$

Happy $$$$

Stress 13

Tone 315

Rhythm 521

Original 590

Instrument Piano

Band BananaZ

Fav music JAZZ

pts 12494150

Toby

0yr

10lb

Intelligince 15

Beauty 6

Social 6

Pts 1540

WOW!!! that was a rough audition...... oh well my mom diddent make it on the first try ethier.. :)

Cool,I evolved!!!! I hope I become a young kutchipatchi!!!!

Darn.....My v4's battery died out. :D

Hunter finally passed!!!!!! yay hunter!!!!!!

I'm getting a v4.5 later today.YAY!!!!

Yay!!! I got my v4.5 today it is a boy named Dan and he is a :p He fell asleep at 8:00

Hungry $$$$

Happy $$$

Training $

Funny 16

Beauty 12

Spirtual 6

0 yr

11 LB

points 1300

Hunter is asleep also.

Im opening up a new log called: My tamagotchi log.So that it won't be called up for my music star when I have a v4.5 and others also.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back