My Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everybody right now i currently have a Lavulitchi on my id l and i am working on getting all her happy symbols!!! I'm so excited!! I am going to try and get her to become a princess Lavuli but i dont know how to... could one of you guys PM m,e and tell me how to get her to transform? If you could that would be great! :hanatchi:

Hey everybody. SO heres stuff that went on during stuff lol.Oh by the by my ID L's name is elaine.

Me-Elaine time to get up we have to go visit the Vietnam memorial.

Elaine-Oh...I don't wanna I am to tired...

Me-C'mon it's for my G-ma.

Elaine-Fine then after that where are we going?

Me-Old Sacramento.

Elaine-Oh cool!

-goes to the memorial-

Me-WOW this is such a big wall...so many names...

Elaine-I know it's so sad how many people died in that war...

Me-Yup...

-goes to old sacramento-

Elaine-OMG IT"S SO OLD HERE!!!

Me-Well yeah hence the name OLD Sacramento.

Elaine-Oh yeah that would make sense wouldn't it?

Me-Yes yes it would.

Elaine-Let's go shop!

Me-Okay!

-goes shopping then goes home-

Me-WOW that was a super long day.

Elaine-I know right...

Me-Well guys i am going to go for now i am SUPER tired...so buh-bye for now.

Elaine-Tah Tah!

Okay so my ID L is a Lavulitchi right now but i am going to marry her here are my options...Gozarutchi,hero person,and egg person no thank you to any of those. Ok lets try again this time they are king person with mole,acorn person,and paint person NOPE. Okay third time the charm i hope this time it is acorn person again,yellow and blue striped dude,and penguin or something, NO to all of those. Ok...maybe fourth times the charm mametchi,gozarutchi,and kuromametchi! YES KUROMAMETCHI! yay we are getting married right now! and the best part is is that i had all my happy symbols so we went on a honey moon! AND IT"S A BOUNCING BABY BOY! lol well alright bye guys

Hello everybody! Right now I currently have a lavulitchi that I am trying to work on getting the happy symbols for her so that I will have the four happy adults to get the place where I can transform,for example,mametchi into king mametchi.So that is what I am doing right now.

UGH!!! I still have that Lavulitchi that I told you guys about and right now it is 11 years old and it's still not an old person and I want an old person! Could someone please PM me on why it hasn't changed yet? That would be really aprreciated thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back