My nano has problems...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachi

Reaction score
When I first got my Nano puppy, I did what I do when I get a new tama: Open it up, pull that tab out, look at the cute baby puppy, listen as it says that it's unhappy, freak out, and THEN read the instructions. You'd think I'd learn after 8 digital pets to read them first, then pull the tab.

Anyways, I tried to take stellar care of lil Nano, which was his name (very original), and he grew up happy and healthy. Or so I thought. His happy and hungry hearts were full, so why, oh why, did he run away?

You need to constantly play with them.

Its possible because you didn't clean up after or clean him constantly. They need cleaning atleast 1/2 an hour. Then need to be cleaned up after when they go to the bathroom fairly quickly. Otherwise they get sick... Which could also be an issue. I know I needed to get my nano kitty shots after it hit 2 years (2 days). Possibly being left alone or not being played with when it wants. Disapline is a HUGE factor of a nano pet. That needs to be full bars all the time.

They need more care then tamagotchi the first 2-3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back