My new hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Look at the pics in the post below and vote which is better

• Before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After

• I cant choose

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On 'After', I thought you were 32 :angry: Wait..is that a good thing?

Personally I like Before. I don't like bangs.

I'm going to be honest, not to be rude. I like the before picture, you looked young which you are, I'm about your age, the After make you look old in the bad way. Eh, I like the before.. No offense. :angry:

I kinda like before better also. I like the way you had your hair parted.

After isn't horrible, I just don't like bangs that much. I do like the cut on after and how it was curly.

I have to get a haircut today, too.

-Matchy

Strangely enough, I think your fringe (bangs) make you look older - which is unusual - because normally they make ppl look younger ;)

Like 'em both - and don't forget - lots of ppl feel unsure of their hair style just after they have made a significant change... just remember - go with what you think is best for you - and if you decide that you prefer yourself without bangs - then you can grow them out - right ? You have plenty of time - the whole summer ;)

I, personally liked the 'before' picture better.

Suits your frame more. But it still looks great, whether I like bangs or not.

The color is great looking ;)

I like the before picture. But I do like the after picture too. It doesn't make you look old!

I think it looked more balanced without the bangs, but you look good in both, and it will always grow out, and it's your choice if you want to cut it or let it grow this was my topic about my hair after I got it cut, it has grown out and I had it cut again, it was not done nearly as well so i am waiting so i can have it layered.

I like them both!!! It's hard to decide. Your really pretty =D.

I don't think you look old in the after picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like before. The waves are nice but I think it looked better long. And I don't like bangs.

Call me wierdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back