My new Itchigotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paws1400

Reaction score
Hi I just got home from school and I checked my tama. It is an Itchigotchi! (Please pardon if I didn't spell the name right.) Can you tell me what adult to expect or at least show ne a growth chart? My Tama is a V4. :lol:

And also can you help me with something else? On my brother's V4.5 Tama mine always apperes as a :D exept when it's a baby. Why is this?

If its Intelligence points are the highest, you will get Ponitchi/Ponytchi.

If its Style points are the highest, you will get Memetchi.

If its Kindness points are the highest, you will get Furawatchi/Korotchi/Leaftchi/Violetchi.

And if you don't care for it well, you will either get Pyonkotchi, Hanatchi or Masukutchi/Masktchi.

Nazotchi appears if the character you're connecting with isn't on your version. One example is, say I've got a Kinakomotchi on my v1 and I'm connecting to a v3. v3s do not have a Kinakomotchi, so on the v3, the Kinakomotchi will appear as Nazotchi.

Sometimes a character that is on your version appears as Nazotchi though- usually happens when a v4 or a v4.5 is connecting to a different version. Maybe the characters are stored differently on a v4 or a v4.5 than any other version? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back