My NEW log 4 my v4.5 tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily78900

Reaction score
Ok, so I am going to be posting in THIS NEW LOG from now on. I have a boy tama named DJ, and he is a Daiyatchi. He is all shiny and cute. When we go to the mall, all the girls stare at him. He is not a big softie, and not very sensitive. Like, if he got a perfect girlfriend, and she feel down and scraped her knee, then he might dump her because she is not perfect anymore. :wacko: so, anyways, he is in tamatown right now. wait, he is calling me.

DJ: Hi, Mom!

Me: Oh, hi! Where are you?

DJ: Im with my girlfried.

Me: Really?

DJ: Yea! I gotta go, we are going to the movies.

Me: Well, ok. Hey, don't forget to pay for everything!

DJ: Why?!?

Me: Because, girls dont like paying.

DJ: Ok, well bye! >CLICK<

Me:Ok... sigh >CLICK<

Well, thats all 4 now! Bye!

~Lily~

DJ: ZZZZZ

Ok, hi! DJ got a new stereo from tamatown yesterday! woo! He also got a hamberger and some soda, which he ate yesterday for dinner. He is 29 pounds! woo hoo! wee only have 5600 points though. I think when we come home we will go to tamatown. He is stil asleep. what a lazyhead...

~Lily~ :furawatchi:

B) Hi! DJ has been a very good boy so far today. Ok, he is right here. lets talk, DJ!

DJ: Cough Cough Cough!

Me: Are you feeling ok? You dont have that same shine as you did yesterday.

DJ: Yeah, Im- Cough Cough

Me: Oh, my gosh! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! you are sick, arent you! take some medicine!

OMG he seriously WAS sick. I took perfect care of him. ;) I wonder why!?! He made 2 poops. of course, i cleaned them up. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

NO happy hearts and NO full hearts! :D :( :( See ya... i gotta go play games and get him fed!!! :( :( :(

Latest posts

Back