My New V3 Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakurakagome4life

Reaction score
Canada, British Columbia (B.C.) , Vancouver!
Hi! Im Sakurakagome4life and this is my new v3 log!?.!?.

Tamagotchi Status:

Name: Sophi (A canadian citizen)

Generation: 13

Training: [l]

Weight : 7

Username: Winni

Ok.... The following is how i got obsessed on TAMAGOTCHIS!

Over the summer of 2006, my friend ( Debbie ) came over to play and she brought her v3 tamagotchi with her. She let me play and BOOM! I wanted 1! So in July for my birthday I asked my aunt if she could buy me 1 and she said YES! I chose a pink tamagotchi with popsicles and ice cream! In December for a early Xmas present i got a second tamagotchi v3 blue with butterflies! Now my blue tama is on the 5th generation and it turned to the tama which is the matchmaker ( oldtimer ). My oldtimer's name is Zoey! it used to be a mametchi.

Sorry no more time to write.... I'll ask someone to write for me!

From the one and only:

Sakurakagome4life

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! This is Sophi typing! DNT sakurakagome4life! I am typing this from her notebook log.

8:06 :played Get! 2 times and won.

8:08 : Sophi made a poopoo and i cleaned it. She was hungry and I fed her sushi.

8:13 : Sophi got sick and I cured her. Sophi was hugry so i fed her sushi AGAIN. * What do u mean AGAIN? Sophi*

8:14 : I played get with Sophi and got to 100 and got 150 pts.

8:17 : Sophi made a poopoo again(* can u blame me? Im a baby girl!*) and after I cleaned it she was hungry so i let her eat bread.

*8:17 - 8:29 paused* (*so thats why i couldn't move! grr*)

8:30 : Sophi was hungry so I fed her cereal

8:32 : Made friends with Zoey the Otokitchi (*Now that was fun!*)

8:34 : Sophi made a poopoo and she was hungry. I fed her a scone.

8:35 : Played.......... O no She's back...

I'll see u guys later!

This is Sakurakagome4life typing... I can't believe that Sophi didn't tell me that she typed some of this for me.... OK continuing what SOPHI wrote.

8:35 : I played Get! with Sophi and won 150 pts.

8:38 : Sophi was hungry so i fed her sushi.

8:42 : Sophi went to sleep! Nap Time!

*Paused from 8:43 to 10 :15*

10:20 : Woke up from nap

10:21 : She made a poopoo and was hungry and I fed her bread.

10:24 : Sophi cried and i praised her! 1 training bar! [l]

10:25 : Hungry so I fed Soph (Sophi's nickname) a scone.

10: 26 : I played Get! again and won..

O gosh! g2g eat dinner.. Soph will be taking over....

* turns back and yells "Soph! Ur turn!"

Thx ___ ( i cant say mummy real name... ___ says that the internet has people who r stalkers.) thats very nice of u.

10:20 : I made a poopoo! (*So what?*)

10:30 : I was hungry so ___ fed me sushi

10:33 : I was hungry AGAIN? only 3 minute diff... ___ fed me sushi again.

*10:35 to 3:40 paused*

Just a little note from moi Sophi! Why was i paused for 5 hrs and 5 minutes????? I could have been playing with mummy! Oh wait....

mommy has quoir no choir rehershals 2day becuz she has 2 go 2 choir festival.... :blink: ):

3:30 : Played get and went 2 80 then lost (*THAT'S not my fault!*)

3:38 : I ate a snack(*snackie! Yummy Yummy*) popcorn

3:40 : I made a poopoo (*well of course we babies go 2 washroom alot and we eat alot 2.*)

3:41 : I was hugnry so ___ fed me a steakie! I was very happy and I danced for ___!

*Note: Babies both girl and boy like eating steakies!*

3:43 : I pwayed Get! and won! I was so happy!

3:47 : I evolved into a mizutamachi!(* I was so happy even tho i really wanted to be a tamachi.*)

*3:49 to 4:13 paused*

___ is back so i cant type anymore.

Sorry I wasn't updating much but not much happened. Sophi

evolved into a nikatchi... She wanted to be a teen mametchi..

Sophi's a bit down rite now.. She was paused sometime in 5-7..

Then she fell asleep. I kept connecting her with Zoey! and they

became best friends!! Good News! NOT :angry: ! Zoey! is rite now 12 years

old. Thats mostly all.... Oh and Sophi won bump 3 times in a row

and she was only 2 lbs more than normal. And feel free to post in

here! I feel like Im talking to myself! Creepy! Its totally fine with me! :( :pochitchi: :angry: :D

:angry: :angry: :angry: :unsure: :( :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't been writing, I forgot I had a tamagotchi log. Sophi evolved into a tarakotchi. Then the matchmaker came after 2 days and got her a baby girl. Then Sophi left and she left her baby girl called Sammy. Sammy evolved into a YOUNG MAMETCHI! I have plans for Sammy. Im going to make her change into a B) . Anyway after this generation ( 14 ) Im going to mate the baby boy (must be) of Sammy to my oldie (female).

Cya 4 now!

:angry: SK4L :angry:

No! I was going to a field trip to Whistler/Blackcomb mountains and Zoey died after that day, I didn't take care of her well enough :D :blink: . Anyway, Sammy evolved into a hinotamachi then to a pipotchi. I started Zoey! 's generation AGAIN and got a boy named Ben(my bro) and he involved to be the little mohawk mohitamatchi. He involved to a obotchi. Now Im waiting for Ben to evolve into an adult so I can marry Sammy and Ben!

Latest posts

Back