my new v3 with ice cream cones!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilwad

Reaction score
today i got a v3... my mom suprised me with it when i came in this afternoon :D well lets see its aboy named carl hes sleeping and hes so cute he has a atwin named carl too wicth is my brothers... well mines was born first since i came home first :D well thats all i got to say now bye..... ;)

MY TAMAGOTCHI EVOVLED!!!!!yay beacause its a tamitchi the one i wanted it sooo cute! it donated 480 points so far! well i will inform u when it changes.. bye!

Cool you got that kind, its really nice!!

My friend bought one like that, so I got to see it up close and play with it

sorry i havent been on long well here's what happend so far my tamagotchi turned 1 and evovled in to a obotchi hes so cute!! i love the little curly peice of hair on the top of his head well he has a boombox that he loves to dance to but hes so hungry mabye is beacause he wants sweets instead of apples..... i give apples alot i dont like the other options :mimitchi:

my tamagotchi is two years old i bought him stuff from the website like a cd ... i put it in the boombox and it broke! my tamagotchi is preety boring now i will right when something exiting happens! bye

guess what my tamagotchi evovled into a leaftchi! :D its so cute and when i put make-up on it wanst shy to show itself! carl is ok right now he went on a trip to hawaii but i never got a souvenir beacause i never got enough time to put in the password well thats all for now! ~bye~

Latest posts

Back