My New V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12:54PM

March 17TH

Whoa! Ive just visted Tamatown and I found out that I can visit Miko whenever I want!!! How cool is that?! She gives me and Patch a lot of presents. ^^

Question. How long did it take before your V3 got visited by the match maker my last one before i reset it was a masktchi( :furawatchi: ) at the adult stage at about age 5... So i reset it accidently... and now its a young mametchi now and i cant wait for my next generation but i dont know when itr will come... Could you mail me an answer or maybe post it in your next post.. Thanks Bunches...

Btw asl??

~Kelsi

12:17PM

March 18th

When I awoke, I noticed that Patched turned into a teen. She turned into a Hiratchi. That was one of my favorite tamas on the V2!

I also bought two treasure chest items from the shop. They cost 200 points each. Guess what I got when I used them! Two Thrones!!! I dont need two, so I sent one to Astro's son as a gift. ^^

---

BTW, Tamahgirl, the Matchmaker came when it was around 7-8 years old.

a/s/l: 14/m/Somewehere...

Last edited by a moderator:
why do u do this?
David does this because he's kewl, okay?? that's what TamaTalk is for; gathering to celebrate the convenience of having a place like this to talk to the ones who share an undying love for these adorable virtual pets.

By the way, Omie, good job on your log. It's awesome, and it's so cute how much you love your tamas, you take care of them so well. Also, you seem to be one of the only other people on here who seem to have an emotional attachment to tamas when they have to leave; just like me. :blink:

Enjoy your tamas and good luck in all your future tama-nurturing days!

~Kristy

Thank you, Bounce! :)

3:06pm

March 21st

Miko, today, turned into an adult. Its the bucked-toothed tamagotchi! I believe its called a Debatchi. Its not quit a Kuchipatchi, but its still very k00t, and Ive been hoping for one for a long time.

I used the throne for the first time! Miko looks so cozy in the giant seat! XD I am so happy that I got it for 200 Points.

8:16PM

I finally donated enough points to the king to be able to see him! He gave Me and Miko a Huge ring. XD I feel so rich.

11:13AM

March 25th

Last night, I forgot all about PATCH! I feel so retarded! D: When I looked at her this morning, she was sick, she had like 4 poos... and all of her hearts were empty. I feel so... UGH!

To make up for it, I quickly cleaned everything up and fed her. I played LOTS of games. We have so much money now! And best of all, Patch doesn't seem upset anymore.

At 10:30... the matchmake came. It feels like I've just gotten to know Patch, and already, she is about to leave me... Hmm...

I shall name the Baby Lotad... why? Thats one of my favorite pokemon. XD

*Goes to talk with Patch about how well I am going to take care of her baby.*

3:16PM

March27TH

I checked out Me tama earlier, and found out that Patch was gone. I dont feel so bad about it, though. I can Always visit her at Tamatown!

The baby awoke during second period and I found it hard to take care of the needed baby and still pay attention in class. Somehow, I managed! XD

An hour later, the new baby, which I named BABE, turned into a teen. Shes really k00t! Shes has feet and alittle bump on her head.

It turns out that Babe is very good in the Bump game. She always makes it it atleast round 4... Maybe we're just lucky.

Heck YUS! I love pokemon. XD

10:48Am

April 2nd

Sorry its been so long since my last entry. I had so much to do! XP

Well, when babe turned into a teen, she trned into something that seemed like a Pikmin. I love pikmin!!! =D These little tamagotchi have everything.

A few days after that, Babe turned into a ... wait... dont tell me... Hirachi? Its the blue snake with the big red nose- with hairs. Its very k00t!

But I havn't been treating Babe so well... I neer let her get sick or anything, but I let her become extremely overweight. D: She weighs 87 lbs. Im going to dedicate my entire morning playing games with her! ^^

----

I just bought Babe a radio! She looks so k00t dancing! The music was sounding pretty good, too!

She's a Hanatchi :lol: close. Have fun with your tams, it's obvious you love them very much~! ^^

Back