My NEW V4 log!(My Tamas Diary!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIGHTTEEN

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi is a blue and red one with red and white sparkles around it!

Stats

Current Age:2

Current Level:Teenager

Current school attended:Elementary School

Current Job:None

Skill Points(Pencil):30

Skill Points(Star):5

Skill Points(Flower):21

Training:6

Generation:1

Name:That's not for you to know!

GP(Gotchi Points):400

Username:GOHAN

Weight:73 LB

Friends:None

Parents:None

GrandParents:None

Further Generation:None

Day 1:This Tamagotchi Hatches and is born as a beautiful baby girl.She always plays around,she went to skip rope with her friends.Shortly after taking a nap,she evolved into a Wonderful Harutchi!

Day 2:Harutchi played jumping rope with her friends once again,she went to pre-school for her first time and her legs were practically going to fall off the way they were shaking!When she came home she told me she earned skill points!We played a game of Mimic before bed and when we did she was totally lost!After that they said good night she went to bed.The next day she finally evolved into a teenager!

Day 3:She had just turned into an incredible Ringotchi!Today she played jump rope with her friends again!They palyed Mimic and *name is not for you to know* has gotten way better at it!Afterwards they got a letter and found out that *name is not for you to know* was finally going to attend Elementary School!He came back with plenty of skill points!After a little whil they played Dance one more time.After that,*name is not for you to know* finally got tired and went to bed!

Day 4(Present Day):Not much has happened today...EXCEPT A ROBBER CAME IN AND STOLE 600 GP!!!!!Lets have an interview with the owner and the Tamagotchi.

Owner(me):I am going to DESTROY that robber!Right *name is not for you to know*?

Tamagotchi:Right!

See ya next day!

Latest posts

Back