My new V5.5 Tama diaries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello People of the tama world :D here is my V5.5 diaries. If any one else has never heared what a V5.5 is well it's like a V5 exept instead you get personal chefs, your celebritys, and new games! Well here is My tama log:

Species: Anesantchi,Magictchi,Chandelitchi

Genders: Girl,Boy,Girl

Parents: NONE

Family name: Memay

Discription: Well These guys were good but they turned into the pudding family (overweight) :D I was shocked I said "what happend to my tama!" :eek: there are others the pappara family and the modle family to get them is bad I'll tell in tips and tricks. So Anesantchi (puddingtchi) got married to Mametchi and turned into A La Modetchi and Papamametchi.

Species: Prince Tamahiko,Gypsytchi,Tamastatchi

Genders: Boy,Girl,Boy

Parents: A La Modetchi,Papamametchi

Discription: These guys were awesome :D they stayed the same and made it all the way. The Prince got married to Rosetchi and turned into the Gotchi King and Gotchi Queen! :D

Species:princess Tamako,Princess Tamakoko

Parents: Gotchi King, Gotchi Queen

Family name: Memay (king family)

Discription: The King family has arrived! I loved this family, unfortunatly its all in the past :(

Well Princess Tamako was the only Adult so she got married to Kuromametchi and turned into Jyooubatchi and Papakurotchi.

NEW!

Species: Chantotchi,Mametchi,Memetchi

Parents Jyooubatchi,Papakurotchi

Discription: So this is the end so far and If you have ever been on the celebrity cruise ship on tamatown

then play the race car game the guy you be is what Mametchi turned into when he ate the golden bean. Well heres the charactor chart for the V5.5 https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=19925 Luv ya! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back