My New V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
Hi! I just got my V5 probably two hours ago. I just wanted to know how to train them. Thanks!

Tama Mama -_-

There is training, Tamadude. Training raises your bonding points. You go to the training icon, select an icon for the children to play with. After 3 times training, you get 10% each time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much!!

Tama Mama :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is training, Tamadude. Training raises your bonding points. You go to the training icon, select an icon for the children to play with. After 3 times training, you get 10% each time.
Actually, I did have a thought of her meaning bonding. You see I did give her a link to the "bonding" help section.

This?

*edit: Do you mean bonding? Binary posted a topic here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=133696
Perhaps you were confused! ;)

There really is training!!!!

Your tama will ask for attention and then you will have to go down to the bottom far left icon and choose one to use.Then after three times of them asking for attention and you training them you will gain 10% bonding!

But if you dont train them,I'm afraid you will lose some bonding %.

I hope I helped! ;)

_Ura_Violetchi_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back