My news of the day!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_Artist

Reaction score
Well today I found out that I have passed my degree :blink: *JOY* So I am over the moon.

So as a treat my boyfriend came around with a surprise... a gift for passing my degree... He got me another Tamagotchi! LOL He got me one since he has noticed how much I have been playing with my other two. So now I really have my hands full looking after 3 tamas :p Not that I am complaining... just a little surprised by my boyfriend getting me another one as a gift, I thought he was jealous of them!

So anyway, I now have a shiny new black Tama. I was very happy to hatch a girl, I have named her Lilu. So hopefully I will be having more Tama babies in the future as Ooga and Booga have took a fancy to her :p Tee-hee

Anyway, that is my news. :D

haha cool u got your degree :D

hope i get decent grades in ma GCSE's

gud luck wit ya tamas and ur future :blink:

Could someone please explain what the GCSE's are? I'm guessing some kind of U.K. thing....I'm form the U.S. though. =/

Congrats on getting your new Tamagotchi and your degree! Have fun! :blink:

GCSE's are like really important exams u take int he last year of school

then if ya get gud u can go college, then if u pass college then university :blink:

WELL DONE ON GCSE but i dont have 2 worry yet im only yr 8...soon 2 be yr 9 :blink: ! But i have a question. What if 2 tamas fall in love and the other one is left out? And what if one beeps for no reason and you have 2 punish it but you dont know how 2? Im confused now :D

Marc!

Hey you guys! :p

:rolleyes: Thank you, it means a lot. I have been celebrating tonight... wish you all could have came bowling with me! :lol:

Buffy_fan... I was wondering the same question; what is going to happen when 2 Tamas fall in love and the other is left out... At the moment Lilu has took a fancy to Booga as he has been giving her nice gifts like flowers and cakes. Ooga on the other hand has been mean and gave her poop. I wonder if he is jealous of her?! :p lol

So I wonder what is going to happen to poor Ooga? Will Mrs Busybody be setting him up with a blind date? I sure hope she hasn't set her sights on mating with him! I would have to put my foot down there :D Tee-hee

Congrats on the degree! Also on the new Tamagotchi (saving it for a group hatching?!)

What's the fun in Bumping up old topics, TamaTy?

This is the 5th topic that you've Bumped up today.

Please, don't Bump up topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back