My other tamagotchis' logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetpea40998

Reaction score
This is a log of my v4.5, v5.5, and my Music Star. I got my v4.5 in June of '08, from my cousin who lives in Japan. It was my first ever Tamagotchi, and it took me forever to learn how to use it, since I didn't have a Instruction book. And no, she is not Japanese, nor am I. Her family moved there because her dad was stationed there. He works in the Air Force. :)

My v5.5 (or v5 celebrity) I got a few months after that, because I thought they would connect. Well.... I was wrong. And I got ticked off........ *moving right along....*

I got my V6 on my birthday. I had birthday money, and went to Toys R Us, and it was on sale for like, $9. I also got 3 sets of charms! :nazotchi: !!!!

I got my V4 at Toys R Us in August of '09 because I saw it, and I had been searching everywhere for it. (And no, I don't go to Toys R Us all the time, I had just gone to find a Tama)

I am currently waiting for a V1 in the mail. I will add my V1 to this log when I receive it. Enjoy my log!

PS: My charms are these three sets:

Mametchi, hot dog, gift

Memetchi, flower, heart

Kutchipatchi, roller skates, money bag.

Also, the patterns of my tamagotchis (If you care) are....

V4 is yellow with red stripes. It kind of looks like a sun patter.

V4.5 is a blue tama with lighter blue flowers on it.

My V5.5 is red and white, with red and white stars.

My Music star is black with headphones on it.

Idk what my V1 is going to look like. All I know is that it is yellow. I couldn't see much detail on the photo. :p

Once again, enjoy my log!!

My v4.5 is currently a Hitodetchi, boy, 1 bar training, 51 lbs.

My v5.5...... Artistic family, 0% bonding per, I have a Sakuramotchi daughter, Ahirukutchi son, and a Tororotchi daughter. They are the Patch family!

My Music Star is a Sebiretchi, girl, named Darian, 3 yrs old, 53 lbs, stress 30, Tone 237, Rythm 217, and Original 281, and she is into R&B. She plays trombone. And needs to be fed. Well I will update you soon.

My v4.5 is currently a Daiyatchi boy, 2 bars training, 88 lbs.

My v5.5...... Articstic family, 0% bonding per, still a Sakuramotchi daughter, Ahirukutchi son, and a Tororotchi daughter. They are still the Patch family (like their last name is going to change..... bahaha)

My Music Star is still a Sebiretchi girl, 4 yrs old, 54 lbs, 51 stress, tone 375, rhythm 282, original 394, still into R&B. The king just came and gave her bananas..... so sweet..

Update you soon!

Notice: I am still waiting on my v1.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! MY V1 HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!! I WAS ON MY WAY TO GET FAST FOOD, AND WE CHECKED THE MAIL, AND.............. - drum roll - THERE WAS A PACKAGE AND IT WAS MY TAMAGOTCHI AND I LIKE IT AND I AM SAYING AND TOO MUCH AND ITS AWESOME AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT ITS LIKE AND I DON'T HAVE A PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T SHOW PICTURES....... AND..... never mind..

My V1 is yellow and it is not a connection. It has orange buttons.

My v1 is 1 yr old, 27 oz, 7 bars disipline, fully full, fully happy. It is a Marutchi, and it already evolved from a baby into a child. :ph34r:

My v4.5 is still a Daiyatchi, it is fullly full, fully happy, 2 bars training (bahaha), 2 yr old, 99 lbs, 2035 gp. :)

My v5.5....... has poop on the screen.... omigosh.... it has poop on the screen! Anyways.... I cleaned it up, it is 2 out of 5 hearts fully, 2 out of 5 hearts happy, Artistic family 0% bonding per (I don't play with it alot), 560 gp, Shelltchi, Nonopotchi, Cha Mametchi.

My music star is currently paused because we have been painting today, I have no money, and it is starving, and I didn't have time to play a game with it, so I paused it. :) I will unpause it tonight and update you on it tomorrow or tonight.

My v1 evolved, but idk what it is. I can't find it on any of the v1 charts. :| 3 yrs old, 75 oz, 7 bars disipline.

My v4.5, fully full, fully happy, 2 bars training, 4 yrs old, 99 lbs, 1705 gp. It evolved into a Celebtchi.

My v5.5 evolved into a Hotteatchi, Kuchipatchi, and Chantotchi. Same stats. 560 gp.

Music star is still paused. :angry:

Latest posts

Back