My OTQ Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Guess What Im Doing???[/SIZE] I have 2 oldies right now. Im gonna mate them and get the Secret charactar, oyajitchi. his name will be JAVA!

Yeah Yeah. I havent Posted. So you want the Whole Story? Ok.First I got a Love potion Once I had two oldies. I went to my friends house. I used the potion.THere were a couple of boys. (Best of all I got to see oldie Tamas KISS!!!!) The parents Left. I had two Boys. An hour later one (Java!) evolved. Not into a Todler though, STRAIGHT INTO OYAJITCHI!!! So I was Like OMG. A few minutes later the other one evolved into the Oyajitchi. Well a few days later JAVA DIED. I dont Know why, He probably got hungry. :G Poor thing.anyway the other one (Young) Was still alive. The next day, Low and Behold, THE MATCHMAKER CAME!!!!!!!!!!! So I said yes.Then It had a little baby boy WITH A DEBATCHI. You know the buck-toothed Duck Thing. Well the babies name is Yoshi. The one thad died is now Bobby.

Well, remember bobby? well he got mated and now I have CAROL ( named after my 5th grade teacher. SHE WAS AN OLD LADY..!)SO carol is a piropirotchi now. its gonna look like oldie.she evolved today. She is 4 yrs old. Im gonna keep her slimmed down, so she might not have a heart attack... Ok...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! CAROL IS AN OLDIE!!! OMG!! OMFG! (shes 13!!!)WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]I SAVED AN OLD LADY!!![/SIZE]

yeah, that might seem like its in the wrong topic, but I did!!! Carol had a heart attack, so I did what I had ot do. I waited till she was at the top of the screen, then I pressed the reset button and downloaded. she is fine!!! That was only a few minutes ago (@ 1:39) anyway, she has been fine since. Now I am prepared for more heart attacks, although I think Carol is pretty lucky, because I know Tama CPR :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well that was a wate... carol Died anyway. I got up at lunch to check her and she was dead. pfff. Im starting over with an oyajitchi. I,m gonna mate the oldies and then do the otq. right now I think betty (the female) is about 6. the other one is 11

dont get all excited. The female isnt even an oldie yet... pff... shes only 4. I wish I could mate them now...can I? I dont think so... but...hmm...

Latest posts

Back