My P1 and P2 Adventures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalxUnicorn

Reaction score
First post in my first log in over a decade. I am running original P1 and P2 replicas. Let’s do it!

This log will be updated on Mondays and Tuesdays and will cover what happened during the week with pictures. I work two jobs with 60-hour weeks so I’m not able to update every day but this log will be updated weekly. Comments are welcome but please keep it respectful. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it. But I digress.

Firstly I want to talk about my pride and joy in how I’ve raised my P2. I currently have Zatchi, I call him Mookie. He changed from Zuccitchi at age 13. He is age 22 as of today and 35 oz. He should be 30 oz, I fed a couple snacks while I was at work one day and have won the game enough times since that his weight is pretty stable at 35. Not too unhealthy. That being said, my Zatchi is my pride and joy. I tried very hard not to miss any discipline calls and I succeeded despite my working hours. I hope he sticks around for a very long time; his hearts are dropping a tad more quickly now however so I’m not sure how much longer we have together. Hoping for the best with Zatchi.

On my P1 I have Blinky, a Mametchi. As of today he is 13, evolved at age 7, and weighs 30 oz. His weight is lower because the game is much harder and I’ve had enough tries that his weight is at a minimum. He is adorable and pretty low maintenance. I have a feeling he will stick around for a while as well. He is my first Mametchi on the P1 so I am very OK with that.

Mookie and Blinky are pretty in sync with each other. They wake and sleep at the same time, poop at the same time. Yesterday they even got sick at the same time. It only took one dose of medicine to get them back to normal, just a mild bug it seems. But I hope they have the longevity that I long for with them. Getting a secret character, especially Zatchi in particular, has made me feel very good about my caretaking.

I like to experiment with different characters but I cannot get myself to neglect to get certain characters. I don’t have the heart to starve and deprive of happiness to the point of illness, it’s just plain cruel. The Tamagotchis may be virtual but they are very much alive to me. Like close friends almost. I’m 32 years old without many human friends. I’m very happy and satisfied with my Tamagotchis thus far and am delighted that my interest has been revived.

Here are Zatchi and Mametchi

IMG_4597.jpeg

First post in my first log in over a decade. I am running original P1 and P2 replicas. Let’s do it!

This log will be updated on Mondays and Tuesdays and will cover what happened during the week with pictures. I work two jobs with 60-hour weeks so I’m not able to update every day but this log will be updated weekly. Comments are welcome but please keep it respectful. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it. But I digress.

Firstly I want to talk about my pride and joy in how I’ve raised my P2. I currently have Zatchi, I call him Mookie. He changed from Zuccitchi at age 13. He is age 22 as of today and 35 oz. He should be 30 oz, I fed a couple snacks while I was at work one day and have won the game enough times since that his weight is pretty stable at 35. Not too unhealthy. That being said, my Zatchi is my pride and joy. I tried very hard not to miss any discipline calls and I succeeded despite my working hours. I hope he sticks around for a very long time; his hearts are dropping a tad more quickly now however so I’m not sure how much longer we have together. Hoping for the best with Zatchi.

On my P1 I have Blinky, a Mametchi. As of today he is 13, evolved at age 7, and weighs 30 oz. His weight is lower because the game is much harder and I’ve had enough tries that his weight is at a minimum. He is adorable and pretty low maintenance. I have a feeling he will stick around for a while as well. He is my first Mametchi on the P1 so I am very OK with that.

Mookie and Blinky are pretty in sync with each other. They wake and sleep at the same time, poop at the same time. Yesterday they even got sick at the same time. It only took one dose of medicine to get them back to normal, just a mild bug it seems. But I hope they have the longevity that I long for with them. Getting a secret character, especially Zatchi in particular, has made me feel very good about my caretaking.

I like to experiment with different characters but I cannot get myself to neglect to get certain characters. I don’t have the heart to starve and deprive of happiness to the point of illness, it’s just plain cruel. The Tamagotchis may be virtual but they are very much alive to me. Like close friends almost. I’m 32 years old without many human friends. I’m very happy and satisfied with my Tamagotchis thus far and am delighted that my interest has been revived.

Here are Zatchi and Mametchi

View attachment 10892
I've never run a P1/2 before. Love the shells, so cute!

I've never run a P1/2 before. Love the shells, so cute!
They’re so much fun! The shells are great. The simplicity is what draws me in as well as childhood nostalgia.

Lots of updates! Last Thursday we said goodbye to Mookie my Zatchi. He was 25. By far my longest lived Tama, he is definitely missed. I will always remember him as my first secret character. Two days later I lost Blinky at age 18. I hatched Monkey and Frankie respectively after their passings. As of Wednesday, Monkey is 7 and just evolved into Pochitchi. I was hoping for either that or Mimitchi but I guess I slept through a discipline call and didn’t know it. Still, Pochitchi is adorable and I think it’s funny that I have a puppy-like creature named Monkey. He is named for the singer of one of my favorite bands.

Frankie is a 5-year-old Tamatchi. I am hoping for Masktchi so I am holding off on the discipline. Frankie has been pretty easy to care for. I’ve been sleeping a lot these last few days and besides missing discipline and having a couple poops stacked after a long nap today, all has been well. I’m hoping Frankie is not affected too adversely by this. He was a later hatch so he will most likely reach his adult form by Friday. We are going on vacation over the weekend. I look forward to taking Monkey and Frankie to places other than my jobs. I also look forward to updating this log a bit more over the weekend.

Tamatchi and Pochitchi
IMG_4604.jpeg

Today has been pretty easygoing with Monkey my Pochitchi. Overall he has been very low maintenance and I’ve been maintaining good care with no mistakes. He makes discipline calls but I’m not sure why as I’m not aware of any evolution from Pochitchi but he is happy and healthy.

Frankie evolved into Masktchi around 3 PM last Friday. He loses hearts more quickly than Monkey but I’ve been keeping up on it well. I missed a discipline call so I am not expecting to get Bill. But I am enjoying Frankie for the Masktchi that he is. I hope he’ll stick around for a bit.

Pochitchi and Masktchi
IMG_4622.jpeg

Latest posts

Back