My P1 is not fake!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I keep on getting people saying that my P1 is fake, and it is not! I have three reasons that prove it`s not fake.

1. There was a Bandai logo on the package and it says "BANDAI" on the back of the toy.

2. It`s against the law for a toy company to use the name and logo of another toy company.

3. Both of the reasons above prove that it`s not fake.

I know that it`s not fake and you guys should know that too. I think it might be another special edition that Bandai didn`t get to announce before they stopped the Tamagotchi production.

I`ll say it again. IT`S NOT FAKE!!!

actually many fake tama's has a Bandai logo on the package or on the tama so...

You also write somewhere that your tama always changes characters everytime it do something...

that proves it...

actually many fake tama's has a Bandai logo on the package or on the tama so...You also write somewhere that your tama always changes characters everytime it do something...

that proves it...
My Dad says that if it is packed the same way and has a Badai logo on it, then it`s not fake! :furawatchi: <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think you could provide a photo for us?That way, people who are an expert about what P1s etc

look like then yeah...we might be able to identify it?
Ok. First, click here to see the auction that my Mom won. mineleven is my Mom. If you go to Tamagotchifan.com and look at her collection of European P1s, you`ll find it at the bottom. Here it is.

I`ll ask my parents if they can take a picture of the backside of it. Also another thing about the background is that there is no background on the European P1s. When I look at the rest of them, behind that sticker with Kuchipatchi on it, I see only a blank sceen. Look at this auction and do you see a background on it(look at the picture on the description)? Cos`I don`t.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, never mind. My Mom showed me some stuff and Jiro is right. Some fakes are packed exactly the same way as real ones. And I admit, it`s fake. But... even though it is fake, it`s actually quite good because only need it to be high disciplined to become Mametchi.

I read your log, and not even special editions turn into different characters when they lose a discipline point. Neither do they stay babies for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back